The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Lovely plant! šŸŖ“

Nicely done! :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Gives finger hash a new meaning. LOL

2 Likes

Snowhighā€™s ApG purple/gold mix:

Slow(er) maturing/flowering >

Fast(er) maturing/flowering >

30 Likes

Nice erā€¦uuhhā€¦plantšŸ¤£

1 Like

Son of a bitch. Outta likes for the 2nd time today. Thatā€™s a potent looking Oaxaca. She looks done, toošŸ˜ When are you harvesting? Nicely done!
@US3RNAM3 nice! Have you sampled this batch?
@420noob how badly did miss Peshi get nailed? Happy accident anyway. I bet itā€™s great.

4 Likes

Ricooo!

Well done

Paz

1 Like

@Upstate y @ShiskaberrySavior y @Papalag

Amnesia Haze x chocolate rain ( Escobar repro)

Whaaā€¦five weeks since germā€¦very uniform , and have been doing great since the hurried re-pot.

Iā€™m real interested in this strainā€¦and so far so good.
As all my posts are openā€¦.Comments welcome.

I see them similar to Oxacan x choc rainā€¦but itā€™s early days.

Happy growing

P J

P J

Five weeks and one day from germ

25 Likes

Beautiful plants brother
@Panamajock

4 Likes

Ye Iā€™m looking for something special hereā€¦could be u never know.

I try so hard ā€¦with an enthusiasm for Sativa ā€¦and appreciate how difficult it is to seperate Centric America genesā€¦pretty sure they all down Central America way.

Happy days

P J

7 Likes

Iā€™d sprouted some chocolate rain a couple 3 weeks back only had 3 seeds one dud one damped off and the lone survivor is a male by the look of it. Yours are looking great.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear thatā€¦

The@upstate Oxacan y chocolate rain ad a 100% germ ā€¦and turned beautiful plant.

Same ā€¦germination with the Amnesia y haze x choc rain was five out of five germā€¦

These are early days with these strainsā€¦Iā€™m all for reporting your growsā€¦so thanks and I hope u get better results next time.

Happy growing

P J

4 Likes

Oh peshi is fine and packing budsites. Just the 30 mph wind had them all sideways but they all took like a champ. No damage she is in a 3 gal pot outside and I have to water everyday right now itā€™s great. When it gets over 85Ā° water twice a day. My inside peshi isnā€™t throwing pistils yet? Maybe the supercropping messed up and it has to restart flowering idk. Everyone got a good inch of warm castings as a top layer hopefully that will keep them happy for a bit lol

4 Likes

Looking good buddy :ok_hand:. Iā€™ve never tried Amnesia or Haze, but the reputation of both is well known. Should mix well with chocolate rain.
@420noob glad the Peshawar wasnā€™t fully seeded. She is done growing now with about 2 months left of floweringā€¦best guess.

3 Likes

@US3RNAM3

What sort of aromatic fragrances are you getting with those Acapulco Golds?

Any idea on the smoke and effects

We are like minded when it comes to trimming!

Love the No-trimā€¦or trim as you goā€¦Lifestyle

Love the Look!

7 Likes

What does it mean when the plants go 11 weeks instead of 14. Could they have finished quicker somehow?

2 Likes

@Kasper0909 A long veg changes flowering time, because you are flowering a mature plant. It has shown sex under a longer light cycle, thus it reached sexual maturity.

Some of us havenā€™t :grin::rofl::joy::rofl::innocent:
When did you start counting flowering days? Flowering starts before floral production

7 Likes

I start when flowers are visibly and slightly formed. Regardless these Oaxaca girls smell really good. I was wondering if they maybe had another spurt left in them and maybe a little fall colors. But the trichs are definitely showing done. I have a fat plant taking up my small drying closet so itā€™s gonna be a couple days but Iā€™ll start pre trimming.

4 Likes

The PCO will continue to mature and not start to produce more flowers which is seen in other sativas. This particular Oaxacan will begin to show sex after 60 days in veg indoors. Itā€™s good to compare the growing characteristics outdoors versus indoors.

3 Likes

So whatā€™s your thought on them looking ready? Also do plants finish faster indoors or outdoors.

1 Like

To determine if they are ready, I would go based on trichome color. As to which finishes faster, indoor versus outdoor, Iā€™m not sure. My last run on the PCO was a seed run and that went 7 weeks. This current run is seedless so Iā€™m figuring 14-16 weeks. But thatā€™s not to say your outdoor girls wonā€™t finish sooner than 14-16 weeks. How many weeks in flower are you?

5 Likes