The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Did I method again to put the walmart bag in a brown paper bag ( folded up)to keep out light and air?
Good luck!

2 Likes

Did you veg these? I can’t recall…
Looks really good. How were the others? Indica looks?

4 Likes

Hey @Upstate , they did veg for a couple weeks but stayed in solos until week four of flower and then to 1/2 gallon bags. Some indica possible perhaps. For females, three stayed short enough in my 4’ tent. Two shot way up and got topped. Same with males, a couple heavy stretchers, a couple squat ones. Here is a shot at some point during veg where a couple had already been topped others still squat.

12 Likes

@PineTarBastard

PTB,S OXACA X MULANGE GOLD ( fem)

The two females have just been re-potted at 42 days, wha…they have took to the re-pot great.

I will take them to 50 days ( even though they are dying to flower) till I flip to greenhouse… mighty pleased …I’m sure these be exellent plants

Thanks again

P J

24 Likes

Dear US grower,

Our US retailer North Atlantic Seed Co
has just received a huge re stock on ACE Seeds !!

North Atlantic Seed Co Logo

You can check here our complete list of retailers around the world.

If you need we recommend you an official ACE Seeds retailer
for your location, please email us to: info@aceseeds.org

Best regards - ACE SEEDS -

11 Likes

My Oaxacan inside is starting to swell a bit.

Also the Peshawar Afghani is swelling a bit.

They are starting to frost up nicely as well. I’m gonna go back through the co-op grow log and see what these beauts look like finished I think.

17 Likes

That Huixtepec is stunning! Looking forward to seeing finished buds and smoke report. I have a pack of these thanks to Upstate and really want to pop some this winter. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Four Federation Hawaiian sativa’s. A wonderful smoke by itself, but it does so well in a cross, as we see with Mountain Gold from Green Mountain Seeds. These were a gift from VM who did a repro. I just stuck them into flower so I can sex them. I’d like to cross the females with Red Snake and hit the Upstate Oaxacan with a male. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Hey thanks @TexasTea! Will definitely report back. I’m pretty happy with this one particular plant so far and am anxious to see what others find now.

Glad to see your Fed Hawaiian Sativas going. I have a pack I’m looking to get going early spring. Looking forward to watching yours grow!

7 Likes

Peshawar Afghani

@deeez99 I hit the Oaxacan x red snake with Oaxacan pollen from @upstate and got 5 seeds 3 look viable!

@deeez99 you have basically same weather as I do. Do you think if I put a cryptic labs oaxacan clone outside this time now and put in a shed when temp drops it’ll finish? Or anyone with any ideas lol.

17 Likes

Oaxaca will finish for you. It’s really hardy. The sun is strong enough by you. @420noob.
2-3 weeks left for Peshawar

5 Likes

Sounds like a great plan.

Good luck

P J

3 Likes

@420noob Yes just like Upstate says this is one hardy plant and it will finish fine in our climate. I had a whole bunch of plants get wiped out from several days of frost a couple weeks ago but the Oaxacas were totally fine.

2 Likes

Alright gonna put my little one foot tall clone outside and see what she can do over winter outside.

2 Likes

This Red Snake was not the most aromatic one I’ve grown, but it still smells great. Upon drying for a few days and now cut from the branches, I’m getting carrots, floral, light citrus, vanilla and musk. The buds I cut last week are now in the jar and already smoke sweet. Can’t think of a better accompaniment to a little sample bud this afternoon. :smiley:

29 Likes

Cookies and smoke you cnt go wrong.

5 Likes

September…Red snake drying

P J

18 Likes

So first @deeez99 I went with 7 Red Snake seeds. I’ll be putting them all in the same five gallon pot and killing any males, though I’ll make pollen from the male clones for a repro next year. They’re planted in a five gallon as of today. That should let me test ~three females in limited space.

Same thing with Oaxaca BX1 Pearl Stem. I just planted five seeds and will be putting all of them in a 7 gallon pot for chasing females.

Any major milestones I’ll post. The main thing I’m trying to do is find some awesome phenos to smoke, chuck onto and share. (Like everyone else here. :vulcan_salute: )

10 Likes

Those sound very interesting! Will be looking forward to your progress reports.:+1:

4 Likes

Sounds like a nice plan @rasterman I’ll definitely be following along :+1:

Just to clarify this is a BX to the father. I wanted to try and retain this trait and keep them pure. Several different phenos in this line which I personally enjoy.

@TexasTea Speaking of Red Snake, I soaked the last few seeds I had from your “purfumy” pack and it looks like I have a 2-for-1 going on here. Can’t recall now but how did your twins turn out?

23 Likes