The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Wow bro, F’ing excellent man! Glad they made it. Here is a nice pic for the occasion. The one that keeps catching my eye. Lovely Guerrero #6.

22 Likes

Ye …I also got a xmas present today sent from the UK…6 th of Nov sent.

The mail is bad here, thing is Amazon stuff that’s tracked gets here pretty quick.

Ye patience is needed here when waiting for mail…also had seeds and other stuff just not appear.

Lovely Foto…ye I will give them a go…I’m sure I can squeeze them in during the coming year.

Thanks

P J

9 Likes

Thanks OGers @Cbizzle @Panamajock , we have a pack highland guerrilla beans. Thanks @Cbizzle
Does this strain grow big buds outdoors BUDS…
OVERGROW THE WORLD …PEAce…
LAT 28 central subtropical florida. How Far Pan
Could be! PHYSICS

6 Likes

So do you think there’s different varieties in Nagaland that go by Ukhrul or does RSC have a contaminated version? Haven’t seen any forum posts about it but would be interested to learn more.

1 Like

From Cryptic…

Highland Guerrero will do well indoors but really shines outdoors under the sun in a warm climate with a long growing season. They are very efficient feeders and do not require much to produce large yields.

I think based on running these indoors, someone could have quite the harvest from a couple of big plants outside. Still, inside I was able to grow them for 5 weeks in solos and “finish” them in 1/2 gallon bags.

11 Likes

Thanks for the info @Cbizzle.
If I can ask, What’s the Flowering time for that Highland Guerrero. Hearing about growing it Outside gets me all excited…

Just wondering?

8 Likes

12-16 weeks.

7 Likes

Bingo and Thanks for that @Cbizzle.
Might be outside of Southern Ontario’s sweet spot

5 Likes

Burma is really close by, as are plenty of highlands to the North. Could explain the wider leaves.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t come close to finishing unless force flowered early. Late flower onset. September sometime most likely.

4 Likes

12 weeks is already getting close to Frozen… Morning @Upstate

3 Likes

You guys need to move to Equitorial.

Get yourself down here…loads of Canucks,gringos …retiring here. Cheap to live here…and for residency…a pension of 12k get you that.

P J

12 Likes

I’m working on the wife already😁

7 Likes

Thanks for that Seed @Panamajock

5 Likes

That’s a year right? Need to prove you have $1000 a month income right?

5 Likes

Correct…

There’s all sort of other ways…like buying property over $250K ‘) I think) something like that.

There is a friendly nations visa…same thing.

There is the perpetual Tourist visa…when yo arrive in Panama you automatically have 90 days….you can leave the country for three days, then return and you get another 90days.

Nomad visas etc

A lawyer is mandatory…and that’s a other story

P J

12 Likes

Equatorial?

4 Likes

typing mistake LOL…Sorry

P J

3 Likes

Dude, you make a good case but I’m going to throw up a Solar light dep greenhouse dug into the hillside on my plot in the frozen north. I’ll just wait for global warming to hit. Bound to come around they say. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Coulda fooled me. I thought it was a place. I need a place to retire on social security. Probably the Philippines or Mexico. Belize would be nice too.

5 Likes