The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

@Panamajock Those Oaxaca/Mulanje are looking great!

4 Likes

Too funny as I had just checked earlier this morning and that CTS is what jumped out at me. I remember that this is one that Gerry had been seeking for quite some time and he said that it was excellent and that heā€™s planning to grow more this season. The seeds for sale are from 2 females and 1 male. Already placed an order :+1: Heā€™s listed some other interesting stuff too.

Bummer as I did not end up buying those at the time, hopefully someone else did. Seedheaven was the only one Iā€™d ever seen that carried hyp3rids also.

5 Likes

Hey @rasterman looking good! Are those Oaxacan still vegging or have they been under flowering lights?

I was thinking I may have stunted mine. I had vegged them for only 2 1/2 weeks with the lights pretty close to the plants (~12 inch @ 450 ppfd) and they are now currently on week 3 of 11/13 lighting. This line normally has an incredible stretch during flower. But I kinda forgot the male from this bx was one of the shorter phenos so thatā€™s likely playing a large part although itā€™s still quite early so weā€™ll see.

16 Likes

Those are looking amazing @Panamajock! Any strong smells yet? Iā€™m quite jealous of your climate there, youā€™re garden is always looking great. Nice start to the nana boobos too.

@Andrexl I have some of the 71 Panama that @Upstate reproduced and I would be willing to share some of what I have received if it gives Upstate a break Iā€™m happy to do it. Iā€™d only ask that a few pics be shared on this thread as seedlings, veg, and flower. DM me.

9 Likes

Nothing strong yetā€¦but the citronella smell is getting muskier,

Ye definitely a growing Zone hereā€¦Iā€™m surprised myself of the quality of my past growsā€¦ie ā€¦red snake, Panama rd, Colombia gold .Punta Cometa,Am/Hx choc rain. and more.all seeds I was gifted from guys on this group.

So you guys keep those grow journals and pics coming.

I be happy if this year is as good as 23

Happy growing.

P J

If

7 Likes

I stuck them on 12s two weeks ago but they were already about two months old. Iā€™m not going to go below 12 hour days because itā€™s a community flower tent. Theyā€™re pretty small because of the suboptimal lighting situation currently in the veg area, but have started to take off since the move.

3 Likes

PUMA is a Zacatecas, no? I donā€™t rememberā€¦pretty sure I have it though.
The Oaxacan ā€œLebaneseā€ phenotype is short, but still long flowering. Iā€™m looking for some sort of marker so I can up pot this pheno earlier.

Thanks brother.

4 Likes

Sorry out of likes @Upstate
Do you have any advice,anything you can Say about this strain?
Canā€™t find lot of Infos online

@texas teaā€™s Cryptic Labs Oaxaca coming along nicely. Photo 1
Photo 2 is that same Oaxaca next to the Kashmir mystery plants, no longer a mystery. This must be
from my Silversides pollen branch. 8/8 females, Photo 3.

13 Likes

Chiapas purple

Curious what the spread, if any, will be for flowering times. 2 of 3 ladies have purple buds already.

21 Likes

Amnesia Haze x chocolate rain ( Escobar repro

P J

20 Likes

Itā€™s de ja vu all over again. :rofl:

5 Likes

Parallel universes! :ringer_planet:

6 Likes

Could be!

PHYSICS

(in quantum mechanics) a universe theorized as existing alongside our own, although undetectable.

ā€œthe concept of parallel universes is not widely accepted in physics, but is gaining groundā€

Or could be the weedā€¦LOL

P J

7 Likes

Oaxacan cut Saturday has dropped about 25 seeds so far.

19 Likes

Red Snake, day 19 on 12/12s. As of today, I noticed theyā€™re IN stretch and flowering in earnest!

There are still three females left. One of my two remaining cuttings has sprouted as of today and no roots on the other one yet. If the other clone doesnā€™t survive Iā€™ll cull that plant too, but I expect success in the next couple of days.

11 Likes

@Cbizzle

You are number one on the list for the longest posting to reach me Here in Panama.

8 weeks ā€¦Bring back Wells Fargo.

Main thing they got here ā€¦Thanks very much

I will get round to them I promise.

P J

18 Likes

Good Luck with that Red Snake, she looks beautiful right where youā€™ve got it @rasterman

7 Likes

Thanks @MissinBissin. I canā€™t wait to see how they do.

7 Likes

Mine is already scheduled for Septā€¦ first one in-line

6 Likes