The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Those look really nice @Panamajock ! What kind of smells are you getting? Any have the red veins on the leaf undersides?

6 Likes

Iā€™ve learned that as well. Veg moisture meter flower lift since they empty the pot with 2 days usually. Got me thinking of dropping some of them beans.

5 Likes

Just do it as Nike says .amigo

I will follow

P J

4 Likes

No, nothing yetā€¦but Iā€™m not to good at defining aromas.

Itā€™s my nose isnā€™t what it used to be ā€¦Iā€™m sure something will hit me in a couple of weeksā€¦I usually get it when I walk in the greenhouse in the early morning. Ye nothing yet amigo.

P J

5 Likes

So have a 3 sisters male that i wrote off then remembered it will flower outside without messing up my grow inside. Probably only keep for a couple weeks or until starts to reveg. Ive collected a few sac/pods all ready. Yay collecting my first pollen. Thanks for the boost @Upstate

9 Likes

Those buds kind of remind me of the Oaxacan spears I picked up in the 70ā€™s in So Cal. I think I paid $25 a lid, lol.

6 Likes

Well shit ok! :wink:
So I just got a few seeds wet!
3x nanan by @YoBigdaddy
3x Santa Marta Columbian gold by @YoBigdaddy
2x highland Guerrero @cbizzle
2x 74ā€™ Punto como Oaxacan purple pheno @tejas
3x big sur holy weed @greenfingers

20 Likes

If you wait until itā€™s a little bit more developed, It will keep on flowering and ripen any male flower thatā€™s developing when itā€™s put outside, before revegging.
I see resin zooming in on that fanleafšŸ˜
Nice line-up you have going! Awesome!

5 Likes

Thanks so the last of oaxacan clone has finshed her second round of flowering.

21 Likes

This is primarily what I seek, the high not the stone. Stoned is great too but I feel itā€™s easier to find.

Itā€™s awesome that youā€™ve kept this going all these years and Iā€™m anxious to sample it. Thanks for all the work put into this one.

@Panamajock those Nanan Bouclou are looking great! The three I have going are a bit on the small side but I just flipped them to 11/13 lighting.

You didnā€™t happen to pick out all the seeds from that bud and store them in your freezer all these years did ya? Had to ask!

@420noob Thatā€™s a sweet looking lineup there! This thread should be banging this season.

10 Likes

Is that originally from Southern Star? I have some seeds from Cape Tribulation, where one of the parents of NB came from, I keep meaning to get to them, itā€™s some of the oldest rainforest in the world up there, and the Great Barrier Reef just off shore, canā€™t swim for crocodiles and box jellyfish lol but there is some really nice Sativa still be be found in that part of the world.

9 Likes

Sounds worthy of going thru! Do they look like Goroka seeds? Striped heavily?

3 Likes

Just dusted a couple buds with pollen. Guadalajara.

16 Likes

A little larger than the Goruka were from memory, very dark and striped too. The png gold Iā€™ve seen is not like the goruka, itā€™s got more weight to it and flowers more like a SE Asian, and then drops all its leaves when near done. There was a fair amount of locally grown png from probably Cairns to Cape Trib and then Bloomfield, so Iā€™m hoping itā€™s originaly from png gold. Itā€™s totally wild country up there, tracks instead of roads and a barge across the crocodile infested river that only runs during the day, so itā€™s completely cut off at night. Itā€™s one of the few places in the world where you are likely to see a cassowary in the wild, as a kid I was far more terrified of running into them in the rainforest than any snake. People are regularly eaten by crocodiles while fishing or swimming, the local kids send the dogs in first to see what happens, and then they take turns to go first lol. Itā€™s like a place the outside world doesnā€™t really get to, not even the fkn Dutch lol.

13 Likes

Whaa ā€¦very interestingā€¦thanks

P J

Ps. @Upstate ā€¦or someone else,
where did we source the Nanan Baclou?

P J

5 Likes

I believe this NB stock came by way of Colorado Sativas

@slain thanks for sharing your observations - love reading about those sort of details, very interesting to hear about the untamed lands as it seems they are a shrinking reality in our world

8 Likes

Thanks .i think youā€™re right ā€¦.it rings a bell in my old memory banks LOL

P J

7 Likes

@US3RNAM3 is correct.

7 Likes

https://coloradosativas.com/seeds/view/2993995/1/2994015

6 Likes

Wow :star_struck: now that amazing

5 Likes