The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Right on I lived in mesa for a while. 2010 77 days never dropped below 100° day or night. That wasn’t fun.

4 Likes

How many weeks in flower?

3 Likes

Four days with no posts? Must be a record, hehe…

I put my three Ace Guatemalan plants outdoors yesterday. One is a confirmed female, one is a suspected male and the third is undeclared. I planted all three into one 25 gallon grow bag filled to the top and will let them have at it.

13 Likes

@TexasTea the Guatemalan should be intriguing, curious to hear/see how they will develop!

BiG THANK YOU to the OG landracer squad for all the info, knowledge, feedback, generosity of spirit and trades! FREE 6-pack sampler of Punto Dorada (Snowhigh’s Acapulco Gold purple/gold mix that was pollinated by a Cannabiogen Punto Rojo stud last season )*.

Random winner selected end of day tomorrow…

*USA only this time (sorry - running out of stamps)

WiKi sign-ups below:

add numbers as needed>

1. @Chara :us:
  2. @Gho13 :us_outlying_islands:
  3. @GREANDAL :us:
  4. @MikeyMeteor :us:
  5. @rasterman :us: :medal_military:
  6. @420noob
  7. @Sintax :us:
  8. @Green_Light :us:
  9. @Movement13
  10. @Pinetarbastard
  11. @Raratt :us:
  12. @splinter7 :us:
  13. @Tao :us:
  14. @beebud :us:
27 Likes

Sounds like :fire:@Us3rnam3. Thanks for the chance.

3 Likes

@US3RNAM3 awesome mix to try - thanks for the chance!

1 Like

@Cannaology @beebud @NDNCHILD

3 Likes

Thanks for chance! @feloniousmonk @hightillidie

Got a bit of a jungle lost a few to males but no more due to my over loving! I think I might have this figured out.
Pcog
Smcg
Nanan
Bshw
Og sop
Looking good

12 Likes

Definitely want that! Got nothing like it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity, fingers crossed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sounds great :blush: roll those dice :game_die:

1 Like

@adventuretime86 @feloniousmonk @tejas

Big sur holy weed repro @greenfingers has this mutant leaf that looks like it topped itself.

20 Likes

That’s wicked cool :nerd_face:

1 Like

ALRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiGHT folks hope you’re all having a relaxing weekend…
here we gooooooooooooooooo, and the randomish number generator results are:

winner-ezgif.com-resize

CONGRATS @splinter7 !!! Send your deets and I will get these out to ya pronto!

master-splinter

14 Likes

OH BOY.

thanks for the giveaway @US3RNAM3 . i have some of the ag red stem seeds, but i haven’t got them to germ. so, this should really hit the spot.

deets on the way.

4 Likes

@Haxixandoamente nice looking Double Panama. Those are some of the first DP buds I’ve seen finished and unseeded. I’m not sure about this one, but the 71 Panama really benefits from a long cure.
@Tejas the Guadalajara came down Friday at 104 or so days. She had lots of fresh pistils at the bud tips and some fresh stigmas mixed in lower on the buds, but she was done for me. Next time I’ll try it a little later and see how I like it.

I’ve been working where there’s no service, and it’s planting season. I’ll be scarce around here for a bit.

I think so. I hired my cousin to help out over the weekend so I could get somewhat caught up around here. I’m getting better at rolling one grow into the next but man I’m tight on time when the grows overlap and spring hits along with spring chores. Mother Nature gave me 30 days this year to go from winter to summer.

27 Likes

Summer is here and I’ll offer one last time these new Oaxaca packs I have for exploration. If pure, I’d expect some seeds to be made on the lowest branches. Pm if interested and we can talk details. I have a new Michoacan to go thru, and I’m getting into the original Huixtepec seeds again too…along with a mystery Mexi I made…and a few 3 sisters Oaxacas…just to get a look. It’s a Mexican summer in upstate NY😁

17 Likes

@deeez99 and @DesertHeartGardens I must sound like a broken record, but Balochistan Genetics are where it’s at for you during summer. The Landrace Warden has a ganja heirloom from Quetta available now that would perform well in the heat, but likely wants some extra water compared to the Balochi crops grown remotely in the desert…which go largely unattended.
Here’s a screenshot of the Quetta Forecast

Pretty dang similar to where you are. I highly recommend for both of you or @420noob

13 Likes

This is great to know will be doing up some of balochistan black tiger got a few flips from @cdues21 next year will have to do some to see how it does!

6 Likes

@YoBigdaddy

Nanan Bouclou x Candyberry ( Escobar repro

YBD was kind enough to supply some N B pollen to me…it took about four weeks to get to me…I had a clone of the Candyberry and one of the Am/ Haze…so I rapidly introduced the pollen to those clones…which were in there last weeks of flower.

Ye got a few seeds from both.

So here goes so far.

Fast forward.

The plants are now 8/9 weeks since flip, two different types.

Pheno 1

The other two plants ( I germed 4 ) are similar to Pheno 1 though not as big.( leaning to Candyberry.
Pheno 2

Lovely plant I see this one leaning to the N B ,also very kush like plant .

Thanks to YBD …for repro.

Hopefully we might see some more N B grows…definitely worth growing.

Follow

On the Eskobar repro thread.

P J

18 Likes