The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

@YoBigdaddy

Nanan Bouclou x Candyberry ( Escobar repro

YBD was kind enough to supply some N B pollen to me…it took about four weeks to get to me…I had a clone of the Candyberry and one of the Am/ Haze…so I rapidly introduced the pollen to those clones…which were in there last weeks of flower.

Ye got a few seeds from both.

So here goes so far.

Fast forward.

The plants are now 8/9 weeks since flip, two different types.

Pheno 1

The other two plants ( I germed 4 ) are similar to Pheno 1 though not as big.( leaning to Candyberry.
Pheno 2

Lovely plant I see this one leaning to the N B ,also very kush like plant .

Thanks to YBD …for repro.

Hopefully we might see some more N B grows…definitely worth growing.

Follow

On the Eskobar repro thread.

P J

18 Likes

I have some of these heirloom I believe!

5 Likes

That’s a nice one …but $150

I think you need to be careful where or what climate you have ,as others have observed…before splashing $150

Ye ace is vending Indian landrace, green mountain and other grt breeders…

6 Likes

I must be confused. Pakistani or Indian landraces are from where in “The Central American Landrace and heirloom”?

Musta taken that wrong toin in Albykoikey.

11 Likes

Get it cheaper from @LandraceWarden.

Lol. We’ll make an exception this time😁. How about some Huixtepec photos to get us back on track. I just dropped more original seeds yesterday morning. I have 2 tails so far…and hoping to see more soon.

31 Likes

Beautiful. Pic 3 looks like candy. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I crossed that plant with Oaxaca And i’m checking out the cross this summer @allotment

12 Likes

Sounds heavenly @Upstate please keep me posted :smiley:

3 Likes

@allotment Will do buddy. I’ll keep updating here and now on IG too

6 Likes

Dude! Amazing plants as always @Upstate
Here are my seedlings that have made it culled a few males.
Nanan

santa marta columbian gold I think i misslabeled one guess which one.lol

punto como oaxacan gold

big sur holy weed topped itself

oaxacan gold seeds i made!

24 Likes

:sunglasses:Lookin’ Good…That Gold is already lookin. gold!

3 Likes

Buddy, I just want to complement you on your plants. That’s the happiest you’ve had them in a solo cup. Nice job.
Congratulations on growing plants from seed you made, too. Big step!

12 Likes

Looking good…

Well,done you!
getting them to that stage in cups.

Wait till they get re-potted those plants will go crazy.

Good job

P J

8 Likes

Looks close to our summer temps, we do get cooling from the delta breeze occasionally but it just drops us into the low 90’s usually.

1 Like

Thanks your private help is showing! Good memory on my growing mishaps lol. This is the biggest and healthiest I’ve had plants do well and this round 14 of 17 doing awesome! Culled 3 males and 3 looking all small like my former grows.

Thanks as well! This thread and og members have helped me a lot.
I actually think growing these “harder” to grow sativas in the beginning of my growing career has been extremely helpful. These plants can be so touchy and finicky combined with size and length of grow time really pushes and improves your skills as a grower. May be not but since my long flower summer run last year my growing has become much more consistent.

10 Likes

Nanan Bouclou x Candyberry latest

P J

X post

7 Likes

Congrats on your Pearly Oaxacan @TexasTea that is some Gorgeous Bud.

Does not need to be super-hero huge when your working with something spectacular !!

8 Likes

I think you are bang on track…Throw yourself into, it’s an intoxicating hobbie and so addictive.

I’ve had disasters, been wiped out with white fly, had hermies, nanners .
I see you are now interfacing with your plants, sussing things out…being honest on your grows, and your confidence is building.
doing great Dude.credit to Overgrow.

Can’t wait to see how your grows come on…definitely a future star LOL

And thinking is very important LOL

P J

7 Likes

This morning I found thick frost on the car. These Pearl Stem Bx1 Oaxacans aren’t really growing, they’re really just waiting for warmer weather. But even after last night’s freeze, they still look good.

But the hybrid volunteer is just about dead. You can see it still in the picture, but only if you look for it.

5 Likes