The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

I know sometimes early preflower calyxes and pollen sacs can be hard to tell the difference. So asking your opinions are these male or female? They are under 18/6

7 Likes

Looks male to me

6 Likes

All males buddy.

I agree. Once you can keep plants happy 4+ months in a small pot, a shorter grow in a bigger pot seems easier. Its been fun watching you get the hang of it. Nothing like supplying yourself something you can’t buy.

5 Likes

@rasterman Yup. Awaiting some heat. They are growing underground…ready to explode with warmer temps. They don’t get harmed but just kind of stall when it’s real cold. If they start to lighten in color they are getting bothered by the cold

Sissy hybrid aint no Oaxaca🤣

6 Likes

Nothing to see here…X marks the spot I guess. Look up.

Feeling like a cockroach…like me? I don’t care what you all say. This is completely
normal🤣

7 Likes

In a few hours it will be nothing but “clouds”

1 Like

They were playing tic tac toe in the skies here as well. Earlier in the year they sprayed an anarchy symbol in the sky south and west of St Louis, MO.

3 Likes

@upstate how about a smiley face trail?
last weekend from my driveway.

Thosr are the only trees close to me lol.

5 Likes

@GREANDAL ,s Corinto ( Colombian landrace

Couldn’t resist amigo…four out of four …germed great…and vegging fast…ye 3/4 days in pot looking good.

Hopefully we see more of Corinto grows on here.

Thanks for the repro Greandal…I know you are looking forward to see how these grow…

P J

16 Likes

Woohoo! :partying_face: Got my goggles on Pj!

4 Likes

2 columbian golds one of my oaxacan second night of 12/12 hoping for some pistils!

aladdin skunk by khalifa genetics

16 Likes

Guadalajara came down at week 15 and is dry. I’m curing the top bud, but smoking the rest. This one is up there with Oaxaca in quality and potency. Excellent strong forehead buzz.

Guadalaxaca is destined to be.

25 Likes

@GREANDAL Good to have you here. Still smoking on that Corinto? How did it change with a cure?
@420noob an old article was just released about Evergreen airlines having a geo eng contract back in 2013… when my father was flying for them. Im sure he didn’t know. Whatever ingredient “it” is that makes clouds is just being put in normal commercial airline planes fuel now. Saltwater is suggested but how many of you have added water to your fuel with success :rofl:? It’s so wet here I can’t imagine a good reason why on Earth you’d want to block out the Sun the few days a month we see it. When I saw" it " out west in 2017… it kind of made sense to me at the time because it was so dry out there…but why here? The Northeast has seen the wettest years in history these last couple years and with La Nina coming it’s going to get even wetter. We need the ground to dry out.

3 Likes

Actually, they sell systems for injecting water into the intake of diesel engines to improve performance and mileage. So yeah, they could dissolve up anything and run it through those engines. But salt would destroy the engine pretty quickly.

3 Likes

Yeah, doesn’t seem too plausible. There’s no Aluminum in saltwater either, and Aluminum levels in soil tests have gone from nothing to ridiculous since ytk. But, that is interesting they add it to diesel. CrucialFOURFarms on Instagram: "Inflated numbers? Acid rain is legit or is this all a “conspiracy?” 🌧️☣️ #acidrain #geoengineering #toxins"
Call your congressional representative and ask " what’s up"? The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

2 Likes

Beautiful!!!

1 Like

I dont see what you are talking about, its totally natural.

8 Likes

Well, there’s DEFinitely a reason they add THAT additive. :rofl::rofl::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Now someone’s having some fun there, and surely drawing attention that those are definitely not natural​:rofl::joy::rofl:. Those little squiggly clouds trailing off the main trail are the giveaway that it isn’t natural. You always see the squigglies​:grin: I’m glad we can have a normal conversation about this. I think people need to start talking about this So our politicians can no longer ignore that we the public want to know what is going on in our skies. However we probably don’t need to dwell about it very much here… I just like to draw attention to the issue every now and again

1 Like

Here is a natural cloud erection

7 Likes