The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

There should be some interesting finds. I have 3 tackle boxes of old seedšŸ˜

9 Likes

Hereā€™s a link to, what I call, @YoBigdaddyā€™s Sativa Dirt. I've been hunting unicorns "Da Lat" - #98 by YoBigdaddy

The mix is high in mineral content, so it requires more time to ā€œcookā€, but it really seems to work well on the sativas. Thereā€™s no added N, except whatā€™s contained in the various components.

Iā€™ve been using a soiless mix, but I havenā€™t been happy with my results of late, so Iā€™m switching back to dirt. :slight_smile:

Good luck with those my man. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

16 Likes

Thanks for the tip man! I will check into that for sure.

2 Likes

Did you order Golden Tiger and Acapulco gold from herbies? Iā€™ve just found Colombian gold on their USA websiteā€¦

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: I was tripping. Iā€™m thinking to myself that looks like an Afghan, heh

6 Likes

Is this an in-house repro, or a seed vendor? Or are you allowed to say?

2 Likes

Golden tiger was bought direct from Ace seeds

Acapulco gold was a preserve run
preserved Here on OG by the freakers. I belief it was snowhighs

And the same as the Colombian Gold was an other preservation ā€¦done on OGā€¦

Editā€¦and thanks to all guys and girls on OG to numerous to mention who preserve and breed seeds to gift members of OG

Top peopl!

Regards

P J

10 Likes

Seed vender. Youā€™re excitedā€¦you just donā€™t know it yetšŸ˜

4 Likes

Thereā€™s real cg going around OG. Make sure whatever you get flowers 18+ weeks
Hey friendsā€¦check this out! Anything to it??? I think maybe yes.

5 Likes

A full moon has magnetic effects, so it makes sense it should work

8 Likes

Sounds like a fun experiment and easy to test. Who knows, might be something to it. Couldnā€™t hurt to try. :wink:

6 Likes

Bo to usev

Rare earth or regular magnets?

1 Like

Another ā€˜info biteā€™ moonlight is polarized except when the moon is full.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I figured since @Bugsandnugs posted the F2s of the oax/col heā€™s popping here, that I would post some photos and info of the momā€™s. Smells range from very berry sweet a little floral to forest spice gassy smell that reminds me of brushing up against certain weeds while hiking through the woods. With some mixtures of both. The highs are very uplifting and clear. The gassier ones hit a little harder, little less clear headed but still sativa. Clean the house type of ganja. I took them 15 weeks.

31 Likes

Beautiful buds

3 Likes

Youā€™re going to have to explain what that means. Polarized=reflectedā€¦but what does that do or mean? I looked it up and still donā€™t knowšŸ˜

2 Likes

Nice chunker buds. I can see the Oaxaca in thereā€¦

5 Likes

Good question. The kind with the holeā€‹:rofl::joy::rofl:
Seriously though, rare earth wasnā€™t mentioned so just a regular magnet. Stronger worked better than weaker.

2 Likes

whaaaat? colombian gold at herbies usa express? r u kidding me? they did it? awesome news, mate. thanks!

1 Like

Love you guys but moon planting isnā€™t real science:

agronomy-10-00955.pdf (1.3 MB)

10 Likes