The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Wonderful effort Bro and Thanks for sharing. Love the details you have laid-out for us !!

5 Likes

11 Likes

Not long, just long enough to sex

2 Likes

POC …latest …@Tejas

One plant 56 days in Veg …flipped on Easter Sunday.

Second plant is 43 days so will keep the 2nd plant in veg for an other week or more…then flip.

All well

Regards

P J

14 Likes

Ye well documented and comprehensive post…with some excellent fotos.

Thorough research explanations

Well done…I enjoyed reading.

P J

5 Likes

Happy looking plants! It also looks like you had a nice Easter judging from all the empty beer cans :rofl:

6 Likes

LOL …I just noticed that LOL :laughing:

I had some friends from (east Texas visiting yesterday…nice but strange people.

But they certainly enjoyed the beer and the last of the Colombian Gold.

Happy days

9 Likes

Photo from the book Weed adventure of a dope smuggler 1975.

13 Likes

Thanks @MissinBissin i am looking forward to this.
I think it’s a red clover mix and I am new to using but I am hopeful it will benefit the soil.

I do think I will try and sow the clover after the weed sprout pops through so there is no competition for light.

4 Likes

Thank you for the details on pollen collection! That will really help someone like me who has only intentionally made seeds one time with low yield. Extremely used information thanks!

5 Likes

Let’s hope their girls :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Fingers and toes crossed. LOL
:laughing:

P J

4 Likes

Thanks @Bugsandnugs, White Clover has been along for the ride at this end. Also a first. Happy to see it indoors, getting ready to co-gro outside

7 Likes

I don’t know if being in an advanced flowering stage you should toss it, clover is a great source of Nitrogen and plants in flower don’t need it, could bring to a N excess … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Its great to hear some feedback on the Clover use @George. I cut it back last nite for the physical aspect. It seemed to be “crowding” the SSDD a bit.
I cut half the clover present, closest to the plant.

2 Likes

Red Snake x Punta Cometa Oaxacan. I ended up with three females and they are virtually identical.

26 Likes

Upstates Cryptic Labs Oaxacans…still waiting on sex, but I think they are probably both female…:slight_smile:

19 Likes

I’m still waiting on two to be sexed. What are the signs of the females my man?

4 Likes

Well I thought I spied a certain thickening and white hair this morning. But actually one might be male after all…

14 Likes

Understood my man. I’ve noticed on my Oaxacas that some that I thought were males actually just turned out to be leaves opening up so they are not sexed yet.

7 Likes