The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

I have yes. Four have been topped you can see in the pic.

1 Like

Nice feature, those removable bottoms. Those PCO should get nice sized for you in a 3 gallon so early. Will you transplant to a larger container or are you going to try to finish them in the 3?

1 Like

Hmmm. I can get you a small amount of 71 Panama Red Pollen I think. The males are small, but you could make a few seeds at least…
I like the 4 tops on the plants…or are those the side branches evened up with the 2 tops already?

2 Likes

Well I have pollen from other things, this was to be a seed increase so trying to avoid a cross. I have two Viet males in the cooler, five Friesland males and stored Oaxaca pollen.

3 Likes

This. Yes these were flipped two weeks ago and they’ve already made it that far. The other two are naturally shorter, hoping they might be faster.

3 Likes

Yeah, hate to have to outcross those, but figured I’d offer. Maybe you’ll get lucky and find some pollen

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Pinetar is helping me out with some sts makings and this is one slow damn boat so something will come of it no doubt. They just look so damn good and starting to smell I can’t give up on them. LOL

6 Likes

5 Likes

Red Snake x Punta Cometa Oaxacan. This is the last one to come down. They turn fast when in the final stages of ripening and go from happy green to faded Autumn in about two weeks.

Yield is fluffy buds, but just an awesome smoke…also, my Oaxacan 79 x Panama is coming along well and the cutting is going strong now. And it looks like one cutting at least from my Upstate Oaxacan is growing on, maybe the second one as well.

PXL_20230605_120153417

23 Likes

An hour later I finally had her dress and panties off, hehe…reminds me of the old pickup line…Can I buy you 10 drinks? No? Well how about a car or a house? :smiley:

25 Likes

Not exactly sure yet, but I may just remove the bottoms and set them on a SIP or I have a couple spots in the yard with shallow soil I can set them on.

5 Likes

I have been a huge fan of the groves, they work much better when heat sealed, but for some reason made the 1 lb bags a half inch wider than a standard vac sealer.

4 Likes

very nice! you’re going to have some great summer smoke

what a difference between these two wow, that silversides is amazing :+1:

any initial thoughts on the effects so far?

haha sorry just catching up on this thread now

man Tex your bud shots always have my mouth watering

8 Likes

So hey all I’m excited I finally have something to say in this thread that applies. I dropped a coupe of seeds last night. 3x Oaxacan, 3x Oaxacan x red snake, 3x Peshawar Afghani, and 3x ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant.

15 Likes

How was it?

1 Like

Beautiful bud. Makes my mouth water.:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Lol. I hadn’t read that yet.
@420noob nice lineup. Keep us posted on germination.

4 Likes

a real nice smoke…don’t toke in the morning if you have plans …very thought provoking, dry mouth…

Be exellent when dried and cured.

Great grow

Been getting into music.and ye Riccooo!

The smell of the plants has been really citrus…every morning when in the greenhouse, it’s been real strong…if you smell Lemsip …it’s that kind of hit…

11 weeks today(pics) the snakes…be coming down weekend.

P J

19 Likes

Out of likes already! Beautiful plant! I can almost smell it from here.

5 Likes

So far all 3 ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant have germd along with 1 peshwar Afghani and 1 Oaxacan x red snake. Moved from water to paper towel. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

@Papalag @Upstate

Upstate’s Oaxaca x Chocolate Rain

42 days from germ.

I’m liking these….they are growing ever so healthy…nice sheen to the leaves…straight from re-potting …they are on a March.!

P J

IMG_2885|666x500

24 Likes