The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Hermosa

Yes there has been some great photos and posts past few weeks.some amazing plants.

Certainly is a top thread.

Keep it up and keep on trucking.

Beautiful Red Dot

P J

6 Likes

That plant looks incredible.:green_heart:

5 Likes

So I got 3/3 Oaxacan above ground, 3/3 Oaxacan x red snake, 2/3 Peshawar Afghani, and 3/3 ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant. The last peshawar should pop today! I’m so excited also had an extra Oaxacan I dropped straight in solo cup after germ and is outside🤞

10 Likes

Here is my mystery child; either MichoacĂĄn gpb x Guerrero green f2, or (Michoacan gpb x Guerrero green) x northern widow (nl5 haze x black widow)

13 Likes

Hey @Upstate this thread is bangin! :laughing:

@TexasTea man you’re growing art there. Stunning plants.

Thank you :blush: @Panamajock

6 Likes

Is the lime green color normal with either of those two strains or is there another reason?

1 Like

Ha probably a little deficient I recently top dressed so hopefully it will snap back

4 Likes

I only ask because I love to sponge up all info as possible so when hell breaks loose I have a plethora of tools to address issues with.:+1:

3 Likes

Yeah no worries man, that’s the best way.

This was also recycled soil that a seed fell in and I hadn’t given it any fertilizer yet this year, so it’s about time for a feed.

3 Likes

@GREANDAL amazing!!!

6 Likes

I’m so glad it arrived early! And you were right about the timing being perfect with those ladies.

gotta love those bonus volunteers, is it sexed yet?

Is this a tester from dubi? Couldn’t find any info on it but looks great!

6 Likes

LMAO! This is what they refer to as “just in time manufacturing”

6 Likes

…Gotta Love it when a plan comes together!

5 Likes

Yesir; this one is a female and her brother or cousin got the chop :joy:

I didn’t have the heart to chop her since she’s a survivor and part of me likes to gamble on this one being a winner!

Great stuff going on in your garden that’s for sure :beers:

6 Likes

The O79 x Panama was from the R&D section. Dubi wanted to use some of my photos so he generously offered to send me some seeds in exchange. He also sent me some O79 x Kali China fems which I will explore in the fall. And another Spanish grower sent me O79 x Malawi Gold, so that’s another one to test this fall. Good times! :smiley:

13 Likes

Found it! :slight_smile: @upstate smh lol took me a while my damn search just spinning lol so I did some digging took a few minutes but I found it! I’m kinda proud of myself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was quick pollen! Awesome. OG is more a support network than anything else sometimes. I love it!
@drgreensleeves there is a part 1 to this thread. You have days of reading if you’d like😁

4 Likes

What does SMH mean? Suck my hass is what I always say when reading, lol. Sounds like something a local around here would say.

5 Likes

Lmao Shake My Head :slight_smile: lmao

5 Likes

Well, suck my Hass, took me awhile my damn search just spinning.
Yeah…it works. It really does🤣
Ooooh! Shaking my head! That works too😁

5 Likes