The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

o man, that sounds like it has some grail potential

ezgif.com-resize(2)

What’s your plan on the dry & cure?

4 Likes

My little dry room I made is housed around that ac window unit you see in the back of my garage in the pictures. I have a wall of styrofoam around it built into a small dry room with a de-humidifier off the the right of that tent. The tent has a charcoal filter with an in-line fan vented outside just to keep the smells down. I set the ac temps at 65 degrees and the de-humidifier at 65% humidity, seal up the room and let it run. I’ll be sure to set some aside for a super long 8 month cure but the rest is going into my lungs way before that.

7 Likes

I up potted your Ace of Haze/Zac yesterday. it was the only strain I didn’t lose one so I have three to choose from. I only sprouted 3 of each, AOH/Zac, Atao’s Lambsbread-2, Atao’s Sawzi Red-1, and Atao’s Mazari-2. None of the three Malawi made it.

I’ll try and get a thread going. I still don’t have my home internet back on. I’m using the hotspot from my phone and it’s sort limited when it comes to uploading pics.

6 Likes

You can make beer and rum from them too.

https://www.kissmybrew.com/brew-beer-from-bananas/

P J

6 Likes

How about banana moonshine.

3 Likes

20 Likes

lol i hope this post gets the love it deserves haha. also i do have more hair gel if needed!

8 Likes

I have Afropips Malawi if you want some

6 Likes

Uuuh. You hold onto that​:rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you :joy:

Boofed the whole tent and hardly put a dent in what you sent, will be able to hit em again!

5 Likes

PCO purple pheno from @Tejas
1st pic is female. Not sure about the other two yet

Probably gonna end up like this if 2 female

16 Likes

So I have 4 Oaxaca above ground one is outside and another outside should break ground today. 3 Oaxaca x snake above ground 3 Peshawar Afghani, and 3 as x thp but lost one already.

17 Likes

And away we go! Good luck hermano

6 Likes

The journey begins…good luck .

P J

4 Likes

I see you got them transplanted already. Smart man. They look good so far.:ok_hand:

9 Likes

Some more harvest shots of the ‘93 Mexican.

29 Likes

Ps…be aware of overwatering…take it easy let them plugs do the business… they hold lots of aqua…

P J

6 Likes

They are probably females as the males showed sex before the females.

4 Likes

Good to know. They are definitely seeming like they are females. They will tell 4 sure in the next few days it seems

1 Like

Another female showing pistils

4 Likes