The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

God damn right it should. Some fucking pussy being offended by truth is not a good reason to be censored

10 Likes

And someone should seriously think about that before they lose me and all my friends To another site.

5 Likes

And really and truly @Upstate you got enough fam on here that we could probably start our own, :slight_smile: if we felt like anyways lol

3 Likes

What happened? Which thread?

1 Like

Lambs bread :bread:

2 Likes

Im seeing some trics and the branches are sisde by side calyxā€™s until you get to the end of the branch, then it kinda resembles a bud.

10 Likes

Dude! Iā€™m outa likes and that deserves a ā€œshit! Thatā€™s Badass!ā€ :slight_smile: Just saying @Greenfingers

6 Likes

I would like to think we could band together and get them runofft because I would like to think all of us as a whole contribute way more than some sissy nanny just running around tell people what they can and canā€™t say off their high horse ! Shit I bet I could shack a tree and 10 of those sissy nannyā€™s would fall out

5 Likes

Happy Independence day right lamo! The day that we declared our independence and fought for the freedom of speech from censorship to be censored on or the weekend of this now ironic holiday. Been trying to get on IG idk think the algorithm doesnā€™t like me havenā€™t been able to sign up. Damn it. Flowers looking good bro.

3 Likes

Threads gone private. It was, oddly enough, a censorship free thread. My geoengineering thread was shut down too. For the life of me, I donā€™t know why. Itā€™s documented to be true, and soon may effect us all. I belong somewhere Iā€™m free to be me.

9 Likes

You got a real longflower there. I sure hope it pays off for you in the end.

6 Likes

Wow, hope to not lose contact with you my man @Upstate

5 Likes

From who ! & what you meanā€¦

It was about censoring a few posts up I was trying to be ironic.lol

3 Likes

Get you some Guinea hens, they eat a thousand ticks a day or more as they free-range on the property and a flock will fight off birds of prey and mammalian predators without hesitation, they nest up in the low branches of trees usually or on a shed roofline, barn timbers, etc in my experience. If they werenā€™t so damn loud when alerting about predators, Iā€™d get some here but Iā€™m going to eventually do quail instead so my neighbors donā€™t hate me hahaha.

10 Likes

Hereā€™s 3 Oaxacan I got from @george at 23 days.

Ones got some really thins leaves. I hope I have some gold hidden in these plants :crossed_fingers:
Excuse the mess my last plant to harvest comes down tomorrow and tent is getting cleaned before finishing current 12/12 cycle which should be at least 16 weeks away.

18 Likes

Looking wellā€¦nice rustic color.!

Good luck

P J

4 Likes

@Upstate @Papalag ā€¦.Oxacan x choc rain

Mi Diosā€¦ā€¦50% increase on the stretch

in a week.

Definitely more nip and tuck.

P J

22 Likes

Whee those are going for the moon!