The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Thanks.

Glad to be of help

Ye also keeps the stump nice and dry…keep them free from the chance of Rot.

P J

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you brother. Both were just added to the TOP of the white board @Upstate

4 Likes

Give me a couple months and if no one has hooked you up yet I will.

6 Likes

You are awesome as always and I appreciate you very much :raised_hands:t3: thank you again

4 Likes

I crossed Old Silver Thai to Hazemans G13 and made g13Silver Thai. Last night my buddy who is a ex pool room owner and road player hustler type went to the club where I work he drank maybe 5 Guinness 12 oz beers over the night and about 1 am he says " Duuuude…Let me hit a bowl of that Haze.!." So I went and got him one. He went outside and hit it few min later he came in and kept eating on his hot wings. I look out a few min later hes passed out eyes open on the bar looks dead with some half chewed up hacked up food on the bar! I thought he was without air and dead and tried to grab him ,manager said no don’t touch him. We all panic to try get him to come to his eyes are staring blankly into the wall. 2 or 3 min go by He magically wakes up drinks some water goes to the bathroom. We clean the bar and sanitize it throw out the trash by the time I come back in from that he says" Wow dude I hit that Haze and it made me pass out !" He does not smoke much but wow that happened last night. Be careful who smoke the weed you get from the members in this thread that’s the lesson learned. Lightweights NEED NOT APPLY! Thanks again @Upstate ! My buddy also loves his G13 OST he grows down Sounth. Obviously it turned ut well. OST is really good breeding material.

13 Likes

Ultra Early Lovepotion - apparently ABG13 x SMCG, probably more to it as it’s Reeferman’s originally, thanks to D’Archangel, Harold and Arnold for keeping it going. This will be F7 with an S1 and a BX in there, selected for narrow leaf & sativa effect. Finishes end Sept/early Oct at 53N, is a powerful breeding tool. Can make OHz finish end Oct here, without wrecking the high. Selecting out any negative effects to the high and septoria resistance. Lemon/melon/green banana flavours so far. Minimal hash and no kush or skunk aromas, which personally don’t work for me.

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate, and I just came across your Co-op seed run for the Peshawar, offering a ridiculous amount of packs, that’s admirable.

Will be for next outdoor season for me anyway - next March. Keeping any eye on

grow ; )

6 Likes

I got some Old Silver Thai from you @SkunkHunt101 nice , he got that g13 Tyson Backhand huh :thinking: lol

5 Likes

That shit was crazy for sure never seen that happen. Yes grow that shit! im still working on getting a few seeds of the Black triangle to find a male from those beans I got from you. That BT is something special

4 Likes

I gotta throw some down, I still haven’t really looked into the Black Triangle very much. But I’m quickly learning that anything triangle IM ALL ABOUT!

4 Likes

@SkunkHunt101 I’ve got more brother. I gotta do a refresh I think :thinking: I’ve got 2 others first but it’s slotted

3 Likes

it’s Top Shelf Trees for sure. I should have sent some BT x Sowahh seeds you’re way I think those will be the home run. I do want that pure Black Triangle Male tho to keep. Def a line to look thru. Leaves turn black on one of the 2 phenos I have and SUPER stinky delicious intense smell. Carries up to hundred feet or so in the air I could smell it in my car coming out the window a little bud of it. .

4 Likes

Here’s Arnold’s work with UEL on Seedheaven: https://seedheaven.org/product/ultra-early-sativa/
He’s got some threads on grower.ch
Arnold's 2022 season - Welcome to look back with me | Grower.ch ~ Alles über Hanf für den Medizin- & Eigengebrauch
Outdoor grower wants to meet the German community | Page 9 | Grower.ch ~ Alles über Hanf für den Medizin- & Eigengebrauch

3 Likes

You slow down, take care of yourself…No need catch up Everyone you promised seeds to , can wait.

Your health and family come first ,much as we love our plants.

Just take it easy upstate…everyone on the thread probably echo what I’ve said.

Fuck what we do without you…you chill and take it easy.

P J

12 Likes

Got the ‘93 AllStar all cured up for summer. I could have done better with this grow, and it didn’t come out bad, but I am still learning what it wants. I also did some experimenting with finishing and curing.

It is pretty mild stuff, probably around 10%-15% thc, with very little sedation. The buds are well formed, but not dense and are a bit leafy. The trichomes are short, and fat. They are not the big long stemmed variety. It probably wouldn’t be most people’s cup of tea but it is one of the fastest strains I have ever grown that feels like a real sativa. Some sort of Mexican Red Hair. I like to smoke this when I am going fishing or doing something active. Summer weed. Good for big joints or blunts.

This is the same bud. Just one has the flash on

24 Likes

Great pics! What sort of scents/aromas/taste do you find on it?

3 Likes

When you first open the bag it has a dry kind of herbal smell. When you break open the buds it has a unique smell. Like flowers and melon or something. Not anything crazy.

5 Likes

Sounds like some killer smoke. Buddy didn’t know what hit em, lol. Nice work finding a good mate for ost. Can’t go wrong with g13 haze. I figured OST would be a great building block. Glad to know it is. I’ve made and am making some more combinations to eventually cross to it for a new haze or hazes of my own. Hope it’s as good as what you’ve done😁
Open to keep OST as is, too, once i pheno hunt it. I have at least a couple more years making combinations and explorations, and then I’ll spend the next five growing them out and pairing them up.

Me or @drgreensleeves will have you covered.

I gave the pack I got to my neighbor that lives a few miles away. Hopefully he managed to keep some plants alive. He’s not the best at growing yet. I better get a cutting or two😁
@Panamajock thanks buddy. I hate leaving people hanging. It hurts.

8 Likes

I had an epiphany about the 71 panama red. When I first got my uncle’s afghan every single pheno molded. After breeding it for around twenty generations, some phenos don’t mold and others still do. So it took me with a small population of plants around 20 years to develop Mold resistance. Surely it would take a bit longer with a large population… That lines up pretty well with world war two era for 71 panama red. Surely all sorts of cannabis came through the canal during those days. Just another guess of course

7 Likes

Really appreciate that, thanks

Here’s the UEL plots, just pruned and top dressed yesterday. Down to 7 males total that fit the selection criteria - wide bottom branch angles, septoria resistance, stem smells similar to the females I like.

These are from Arnold; UEL sativa S1 in background, sativa clone x male from same gen - B11, and a BX to the sativa clone. Also the two foreground plants with wider leaves are other lines I haven’t looked into yet. There’s a small cutting in the foreground too, a narrow leaf Mextiza S1, to be pollinated here.

These are seedlings of Sativa S1#1 x UEL lemon(4 males), #20 from last year, pollinated by one outstanding male. She was also outstanding in effect and disease resistance.

They are heartnut seedings in the background, from GrimoNut in Ontario, first nuts on one 8yr old tree this year, in a bunch of 15 nuts!

19 Likes

This is a good guide to Topping, Mainlining …SOG etc.

P J

4 Likes