Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Hi All, I’m looking for a pack of the Green Mountain - Mountain Gold, from the original run, or a quality repro if anyone has run one.

Cheers

1 Like

Nice projects. Sounds like a good cross.

Hope you are fine.

Best wishes

Bud

Hey guys I am pretty new to OG and really happy that I made the membership. It’s awesome here. Can’t believe that OG was under my radar :frowning: I am on different forums active since 2018.i viewed Hanfburg as a teenager as a vojeur and managed first indoor attempt with 15y in my room :slight_smile:

I am an OD Grower since 2 Decades and just started a small indoor project. Because I hated the craving for plants during the winter :slight_smile:

I have at least one special wish.

I am really looking for some :

Don’t know what I can offer. Have some special Outdoor Vatieties adopted to the North.

One of my best OD Vatieties is Ultra Early Love. It’s a special early Pheno out of the Love Potion #1.

I plan to refresh my UEL gene pool and preserve the LP#1 and doing some Pheno hunt for sure.

I am also wondering if it’s maybe to early for me to ask here but I can’t stop thinking of this emphasized project. I hope the universe will clarify.

18 Likes

Hola @CalleMinogue

Plenty of UEL here

Bare

8 Likes

Hi B

Which Gen ?

I worked a bit with it last years and have this :

UEL F5 S1
UEL F5 S1 x UEL F6 F1 &F2
UEL F6
UEL F7
UEL F7 x UEL F6

5 Likes

@CalleMinogue the longtime keeper of that selection of it @Arnold is here, lots of folks doing line work too you could trade with:

10 Likes

Nice thanks for sharing. Yeah I know nearly everything about the UEL or it’s EUR story because Arnold is really honest with all his work and such a great guy. Love his work and have some crosses of him which were interesting to me. Some unreleased stuff as well. (Will pop some rare Swiss King F1 this OD season)

Thanks @Arnold for gifting me the UEL Sativa F5 S1 Much appreciated! I guess he didn’t share it really frequently, but back then we had nice contact and he felt that I was in love with the UEL :wink:

I felt in love with the first UEL grow I did with the F6. This seeds I got from another forum not directly from Arnold, he knows it.

If we find something earlier then F5 I would donate the seeds to Arnold for sure. For me he has the EU rights to pop those beans :wink:

But my search for UEL seeds is here more on the secondary side.

I am looking for the Love Potion #1 :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Edit: This is what I have in my stash. Selfmade mostly.

UEL F5 S1 Arnold
UEL F5 S1 x UEL F6 F1 &F2 Me
UEL F6 PR
UEL F7 Me
UEL F7 x UEL F6 Me

7 Likes

Want to try UEL since a while, but last time I talked to arnorld his stock was low. Don’t have lovepotion nor early sativas but I have some sativas from original delicatessen if interested, crosses with Queen Mother.

2 Likes

I can send you some of my work.
I guess since he released it officially I shouldn’t mind if I send you some :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think so, and well, you made those beans anyway :D. I’ll DM you then, thanks a lot. You make my day, smells spring here and I was starting to fear I didn’t have a nordish sativa for this year :smiley:

6 Likes

Now that I think about it, I doubt @bonghopper has love potion, but you both certainly share interests :slight_smile:

@CalleMinogue, good to see you on OG, No Lovepotion 1 here, hope you find it. Have plenty of UEL seeds though. Two generations of high septoria pressure, and selecting for sativa high without massive sedation/burnout that can come with some ‘rubber’ terp UEL’s. Starting with @Arnold’s UELlemon and sativaS1 stock. I’m quite happy with the effects of the two keepers from last year, (out of 192) and they were well pollinated by two males. Send me a DM @funkyfunk if you’d like me to send some your way? Give Mountaingold by Vermont man a go for a sativa, it came in end Oct with very good potency, resin and terpenes, the cross to UEL should be awesome.

5 Likes

How early is the UEL come in. I’m at 42 latitude and had the worst septoria ever last year @bonghopper

1 Like

UEL comes in end Sept/early Oct at 53N, so probably end of August for you. The most septoria resistant strain I’ve grown is Purple Satellite by Vermont Man, I’m not promoting him or anything, they’re just solid genetics for outdoor northern. The PSxUEL was way more septoria resistant than pure UEL.

8 Likes

Hey @bonghopper THX yeah I am happy that I finally joined OG as well. I am already hooked!

Can’t remember that I had big septoria issues. If I am not totally wrong I saved septoria as a environmental issue. So the spot is infected or the soil which was used. Fortunately I never had big issues with all this sort of thing expect the fight against the mold or snails.

My daughter keeps some snails from last plants alive/awake the whole winter and takes care of them xD

Did you search already really extensive for LP1?

Cheers

3 Likes

Hola @CalleMinogue

Have you try Dave Scott on Mugbook
its reeferman page

Bare

2 Likes

I asked him few years ago at IC… but it’s a new notice I can follow :slight_smile: thanks

I have some exotic genetix packs that I would like to trade if anyone is interested. I have a full 6 pack set of the cereal milk release. Looking for any bohdi deep line alchemy packs or snow lotus crosses.

5 Likes

@Costanza I have DLA 13 and 14. I’m also more than happy to order you any of the DLA packs on GLG and ship directly to you.

4 Likes

DLA16 is where it is at.

6 Likes