The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

It’s pretty balanced and time release in pellet form. I never had N overdose with it for Sativas ( I always following the directions). They seem to like it. Good P and K #'s as well. 8% calcium.

3 Likes

Well, if its working its working…I like the spike technic

No, Im talking about a specil line he came out with pearl pheno line Limited packs offered

… regular standard packs of Oaxaca Gold were freebies w/ Guerrero seeds

It was on proseeds he offered that pearl IBL line…It slipped my mind to go back there…last year…or 2 years ago?

Maybe once he sees these plants he will re-release and the standard Oaxaca Gold line also

Have you talked to Cryptic much or… aka mystic funk?

He would very much like to see some of this I would think!

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly my point … even the standard regular packs are full of these!

The IBL line is something special he had only few packs to offer @ the time

Its not a freak plant It is just how it grows …I knew it was good authentic line from few people that were growing it…but its really good to see so many folks with consistent result

That’s great thing about it!

3 Likes

@HumblePie420 gave me a pack. I grew it last year i think, to make some seeds I passed around here. There were a couple shorty plants still in the line, like in the regular pack, the difference being that the tall plants were all pearls and the regular pack had tall spear and other tall phenos. Smells were the highlight of PS Oaxaca. Epic smells. I really didn’t get much to smoke. I grew small plants mostly for seed. One thing with the real beady plants(spaces between “beads”) is that you need some size to them for any yield. Lots of tops.
I talked to Mystic about Oaxaca and he said he was done with it and moving on to something else. That it was out there in the community now. I told him to reconsider. Maybe someday he will. For now he is into other goodies. I’m looking forward to them😁. One is a pure Southern Mexican that will be a new one for all of us. I know he got plants to grow and I’m pretty sure he made seed.

I’m sure he has. He knows about the thread. There is a part one to this thread, too. I grew my first Oaxaca’s in it a few years ago this winter.

8 Likes

Speaking of Oaxaca, I’m not sure how much longer I can keep mine happy in a 1 gallon. In fact happy is kind of relative right now.
Flower cycle lighting for a month now, I think I’m gonna bump it up a pot size this weekend.

8 Likes

Yeah, that sounds good…Do you have any pics of that one

…part one of this thread

Theres nice photos of Oaxaca 12 fingers

3 Likes

I bumped up this thread so y’all can check out this pearl pheno “football”

Very Interesting!
Dropped oaxacan into a shot glass - #90 by Upstate

3 Likes

Good idea. Then 2 -4 weeks in the next container, depending on size. Anything that isn’t big by week six, Go ahead and put it in its final container. It will most likely be a short plant.

2 Likes

There’s a bunch more pictures of that bud and the living plant in part one of this thread, I think. I just finished smoking the last of it within the last week. Some mighty fine smoke. Pine and incense.
No pics of the new Mexi…it’s a secret. @Elchischas may have some photos and can tell us again what 2 mexi landraces made 12 fingers.

7 Likes

These are some nice pics here in the middle of that thread …

2 Likes

That hermie is getting ready to throw some more pollen. Better get that out of there asap. Shame. Really resinous plant. There was one hermie out of my pack of seed and it was culled…I’d have to revisit the thread to know if any of its male flowers opened on me. I don’t think so.
If those seeds were from the Freakers Collective originally, the big plant is likely from “Jungle Girl”, my big plant. She must be a 74 Panama pheno.

6 Likes

That unknow mexican strain its a very old and rare one, probably the last of it. Mystic Funk was able to bring to life again. Its from Chiapas area

12 fingers was my no option cross on that time.
I was able to sproud a really old seed found on a small batch in an old junk car
those seeds must have been there for decades so the seed is probably from the 1970s.
I keep that one like two years in cut form but i’m start to get problems to keep it alive so just decide to cross it and make seeds.
So I found a male from Oaxaca and i did the cross
So basically isn’t a pure Oaxaca Strain, its a cross of two mexican sativas but just the male its from Oaxaca. I already show the mother of this cross many times, but i’ll be showing it again on the mexican sativas thread again.

10 Likes

Mystic Funk(cryptic labs) Mexican seed germination thread

7 Likes

Wasnt there a cross using 12 fingers to the Oaxaca79 ?

You germinated seeds from an old car? Like seeds that roll under the seat? Incredible!!!

1 Like

@Panamajock, @Kasper0909 and to whoever is growing Acapulco by the creek/ pond…it’s update time😁 the three of you must be close to harvest…any pics?

4 Likes

Who was talking about Pantagruelion?

1 Like

Don’t have any Acapulco go ing this round. Maybe next year.

3 Likes

Yes, I was a little hesitant to kill her… But that’s okay, she’s in an isolated corner… And as soon as I took the pictures we decided that we were going to cut it …

hotbounce2.... hotbounce2....
Apparently it seems to have a longer flowering compared to other plant …I’m very excited about the idea of ​​more than 14 weeks + … I’m used to the Paraguayas of endless flowering so this won’t be a problem… :rofl:

Thank you very much Bro @Upstate ...comprimentos...

4 Likes

A mythical forest of Highland Guerrero at day 0 flower…
The anonymous grower reports, “I’m a lazy SOB as these are at 4 weeks 2 days in solos” also, “ feeding VERY LIGHT, will step it up when they move to final 1 gallons”

:sunglasses: :v:

15 Likes

No…I wanted to see those pretty PCO plants or hear a smoke report😁 they looked close to harvest last photo.

2 Likes