Dropped oaxacan into a shot glass

Dancehall/Romulan grapefruit cross

10 Likes

Romulan grapefruit mom

13 Likes

The romgrft/dancehall was ready so I cut a bud and dried it. Itā€™s very powerful and had a great taste when vape in a dry herb vape. I.need to cut the rest and cure it.

4 Likes

Ok I cut down the smller plant and the largest. The smaller one had lots of amber trichomes and the tallest has a few and mostly milk
Here are some photos

7 Likes

Hereā€™s a seedā€¦small and black like I remembered from 1976

8 Likes

That little seed likely holds much potential. Nearly all plants produce much more than that onešŸ˜ā€¦I promise.

This is a football sized loaf of Old Silversides from one plant. Quite compressed, it filled 2 half gallon mason jars. I do hope youā€™ll give Oaxacan another shot. Thereā€™s killer genetics in there. Iā€™m working on removing the weakest phenotype and increasing Silversides type plants. Will be at f3 by next summer.

23 Likes

Oh Iā€™m good. thanksā€¦I am sure and relieved to see this is as close to a 100% sqtiva as it gets. I will be vaping the other phenos today either split stalk or the tall girl to see their eff3cts.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a great strain we love it

I got 4 jars just like that from my Oaxacana, well now only 3 lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Great job

6 Likes

How long did you let them go? Did you wait for amber trichomes?

3 Likes

Mine almost finished 13 weeks

Trichomes where maybe more amber then suggested but damn good smoke

I could have possibly taken her at 12

But Iā€™m very happy with the outcome

6 Likes

Wow, the OSS looks amazing. Really nice job!

3 Likes

@Tejas thanks, Itā€™s epic smoke. Took me nearly 2 years but I finally harvested a properly ripened Old Silversides plant that didnā€™t get hammered by the weather and was grown Outdoors. I can die a happy man. Of course Iā€™ll die an even happier man if I can grow a 15 ft tree of this stuff next summer. I want to pack a whole years worth of jars from one plant. My cousins Oaxaca is up to 11 ft tall and 8 ft across and it is surprisingly close to being smokable. He lives at a lower elevation than I do and they have only had one mild Frost. These plants can get massive. I highly recommend growing one of these in the ground using light deprivation. Let them get big!

8 Likes

Itā€™s funny you say that. I grew that same Beady phenotype that you ended up with and I nearly got teary-eyed when I saw that there was still a Oaxaca in existence that had such plants. I knew right then and there that this is the Oaxaca I had been searching for. When I saw that Beady girl growing she whispered to meā€¦" i am still pure":grin:
The best plants grow clumps of those beads or loose flowers made up of those beads. When you get one of those keep it

9 Likes

Thatā€™s Excellent!!!

2 Likes

This yearā€™s " football" is in the process of being made right now.:grin:. I can hardly wait!

5 Likes

I Love Football!!!

Is that how you cure it just smash the whole dried plant I to a jar leaving just enough room for air circulation?

1 Like

I actually get the best cure in a walmart bag. Fill the bag two thirds if possible or as much as you have. Close the top By spinning it a few times and putting the top underneath the bag to keep it that way. The same way you treat a loaf of bread. Place this walmart bag inside a brown paper bag. I open it up Once a day. As long as it is moist every time I open it. I wait longer The next time If it is not moist. Then I like to let it sit for a week in there before jarring. As it sits in the Walmart bag I keep tightening The twisted portion of the bag to push more and more air out, And then it pretty much sticks together and stays there.

6 Likes

I used to do something just like thatā€¦

Except I put a paper lunch bag or whatever inside the plastic bag

If I left them like that the paper takes up some of the wet

I like the idea to keep twisting the bag downā€¦thatā€™s how you end up with footballs!

4 Likes

I cured in paper bags in a dorm fridge.
Just checked the rh every day and of it got over 80 percent I left the fridge open for n hour. Closed it back and roll on. When it was down to 60 i put em in jar

3 Likes