The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Maybe that’s where I read that lol. I can’t remember what thread I seen it in to check

2 Likes

From the man himself:

I’m getting ready to start some Oaxaca in the next few weeks, if you want to watch em go!

13 Likes

I don’t think that’s what I read but it sounds like it’s going to be on the list lol

1 Like

He talks about it a lot. :laughing:
Seems to be quite the grail strain!

3 Likes

@royal did you try getting the 1920 Indian from Cocogenes at Insta, anxietyfree weed i assume.

i tried asking him, never got an anwser,

5 Likes

This one’s from @deeez99

5 Likes

So is Oaxaca and oaxican the same strain?

2 Likes

The one that’s making the rounds here is Cryptic Labs Oaxacan Gold, but yeah, people call it Oaxaca, or Oaxacan.
It’s not the only Oaxacan landrace available, but it’s the one that those guys are talking about in the posts.

11 Likes

no did not try getting the 1920 indian, I was looking for the Kumbah Mela collection, but he was pretty clear that the germ rate was very low, so I passed on it.

2 Likes

Yeah looks like I would also enjoy the Oaxacan strain. One for the list for sure

1 Like

Ok thanks! I will check them out. I’m not real familiar with most of the landrace seed banks

1 Like

i contacted him over insta, maybe i need to try email.

3 Likes

I’m an indica man ejem|nullxnull, must say I have been introduced to sativas fully convinced by Upstate (no need to tag him in his thread frech|nullxnull ) who kindly provided me the :fish: and how to :fishing_pole_and_fish: (knowledge and seeds). I have grown his Oaxacan and can confirm there’s no anxiety or heart beating in her, head uplifting and no couchlock, hard to describe after his literary but real time smoke report … empollon|nullxnull

46 Likes

Looks good @George, thanks for the review!

5 Likes

Damn @George that looks awesome. :clap: :clap::clap:

:trophy::1st_place_medal:

7 Likes

Well Here is to the Success of the OX!
Its a beautiful creature @George
Ola J

7 Likes

That is truely an amazing sight. Thanks for the chance to grow this amazing looking a d sounding plant.:+1::seedling::fire:
Also since snow hit Cali they are complaining about this weird popcorn snow you all getting in north east. It’s called GRAPUEL they make it sound like it’s a common thing. I grew up in Michigan I’ve never seen it my girl in NYC she has never seen it. How about y’all have you seen this popcorn snow before this year?

7 Likes

Well dang @George those Cryptic Oaxaca look amazing! They sure are moving up my list, you’re really making me want to go for it this summer and join the ranks of the Fifteen Week Club

@420noob New Englander here, we get the graupel snow pretty often here in the southern coastal part and even down in NYC sometimes, it’s definitely a strange one sorta like hail but non-threatening other than the world turning into one Looney Tunes ball bearing factory. When they get it in the mountains where it’s more common at the higher altitudes it’s a major avalanche risk, but here in the flatland it’s just kinda goofy.

6 Likes

Wow, looks killer George!

3 Likes

Corinto seeds. TLT via @Upstate for reproduction.

Took a swim this afternoon.

39 Likes