The Growing Madness of Barry 🤪

Great opening of your thread :clap: some beautiful plants you have there! Those Autoflower testing results look very nice, especially for the small pot size.
Thanks for sharing, both your thread and genetics.

3 Likes

@breadwinner oooooh pretty flowers…

2 Likes

Thank you lol, @Mad_Barry has your fire

I was just showing off plumage you might get in those genetics

1 Like

thanks for the tag @Tonyww93
@carty @raintoday @blowdout2269 @emeraldgreen @luxton @lzboy

6 Likes

Thank you for the chance @Mad_Barry congratulations on your thread! Looking forward to the show
Thank you for the tag @420noob although I’ve seen your lucky streak :flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

sorry i signed up twice maube thats why @emeraldgreen :rofl: i edited myself out.

@RickNo1 i believe its kind of a unspoken rule not to sign others up for contest. heres directions

3 Likes

Increasing the odds!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

So that’s how you keep winning like. oh I don’t know. “Everything” haha.
You should go to Vegas. DOH. Actually, I love the State Line and that bar with the animatronic band and the huge tree… epic.

1 Like

Congrats on the thread brotha!
You’re a step ahead of me, lol. :shushing_face:

Sweet giveaway too! Thanks.
You know me and autos. I actually have a small forest of Mephisto freebies trying to finish up soon. I’ll throw up some pics. Cuz ya know, that’s what I do - post my shit all over other people’s posts. :rofl:

I’ll be taggin along.
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s the pics in real time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Got an AvT×3B OG in here. She stinky.

4 Likes

Congrats on the journal, I’ll be pullin up my chair!
How’s the new job going @Mad_Barry plants look great :+1:
Thanks for the tag @420noob gotta love some auto fems, that look dank af btw.
Hey @Natea @Coffin_Dodger @Gho13 @globalhead check em out :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Very nice lookin plants!!

Thanks for the chance at those beans!!

And, thanks for the tag @420noob :grin::metal:

2 Likes

Thanks @Mad_Barry for the chance
and Good Luck everybody.

:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks for the toss up, @Mad_Barry ! Sounds like a great cross! Definitely some killer building blocks in there.

And thank you for the tag, @LzBoy . I cruised through Barry’s thread the night before he posted this and did my usual lurking thing with a shower of likes. :black_heart: All the same, always appreciate the heads up! So many awesome journals on watch anymore.

Good luck, y’all! :four_leaf_clover: :metal:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s going good mate. My only grumble is that it’s taking up too much of my time that could be better spent with my plants :rofl:

6 Likes

Lol r u going to one of those guys with the baby monitor on ur phone🤣 lmao can’t say much I have a smart plug on my tent

Great clean set up mate, looking good. Love the colours on the mephisto cross lovely work! :muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like

The Blue Tara is starting to show now :pregnant_woman:

I doubt I’ll get a great haul of seed from her, but should be enough to keep me out of trouble for a while :beans: .

16 Likes

Thanks, I try to keep my tents as clean as possible. Though I should mention, this tent got a major clean/spray down after the male Blue Tara was removed so it’s probably at its “peak” clean state in that photo :bubbles: :nerd_face:

On that note, I don’t see any signs of pollination on the little auto that went in after, so it seems I did a good enough job and successfully killed off all the stray pollen :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

There we go :cry:, what means GL ?

1 Like