The ongoing indoor grow

Sorry to hear that man. One or two is bad enough but to all of them really sucks.

It sucks but that’s life. Besides all 13 strains that are bad only cost me most of my tax return money so not like I am really going to notice it in my wallet.

2 Likes

Just a quick mid-week update on the Blurberry auto. The plant started to show it sex a few days ago and I was on the fence as far as is it a male or female goes, but I can now say for certain I was successful in reversing a female plant into making pollen. From the size of the plant I am looking at a lot of pollen here soon.

3 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

If anyone has any knowledge on how best to handle and store pollen I would love to hear it.

1 Like

Best way to collect, store, use and mail pollen? :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Thanks found what I needed and got it on order.

1 Like

Hello everyone, Hope all is well with you. Next week I will be cutting down the Ohelo Berry and Aloha OG by then it will be 81 days since I flipped them into flowering. The Ohelo Berry has a strong diesel smell coming from it and the Aloha OG has more of a fruity smell, but she also has foxtailed everywhere. I have clipped a few lower buds off of each to try out and I got to say they are both really good, but I like the Ohelo Berry better. Now my Blueberry auto is doing fine, pollen sites are forming nicely which is making me a very happy camper. Now that I know which seeds not to use I have a Sour Dubb S1 seed that just broke ground a few days ago. It is doing fine. I am planning to re-pot it into its growing container in the next few days.
Ohelo Berry

Blueberry Auto

Aloha OG

Sour Dubb S1

8 Likes

Looking good, Your first pic is like deja vu for me… It’s exactly what i see every night, my Ohelo berry @77 days of flower is falling over into the tent. I have it supported by stakes and a yoyo from the top but it s still flopping all over.

2 Likes

I have been really impressed with Ohelo Berry. So impressed that I just might put one seed to the STS treatment to make more of these seeds.

3 Likes

Mine is weird, after like 3-4 weeks of flower it started throwing pollen sacks on the lowest bud sites.
It was not stress induced because a clone did the same thing, while no other plants acted any different.

I picked them off as i saw them but unfortunately I didnt get them all and it seeded a MWCB and itself. I have no idea yet if the seed is viable and not a herm.

I had a Amnesia Haze that did that to me last year. Used the pollen on a Blackberry Kush.

2 Likes

It only made one pollen sac per bud and nanners again now at the end of flower. I didn’t trust the pollen enough to try and keep any of it.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I have a lot to talk about this week. First off, the Ohelo Berry and Aloha OG came down last night was thinking about giving them one more week but when I was looking them over really good I found a few lower buds on both plants that looked brown and dying. Between both plants I had to cut off and trash less than a quarter ounce of bud that had this. The Aloha OG made more bud but the Ohelo Berry made larger denser buds. Next my Blueberry auto is doing fine. Pollen sacks are forming and I am hoping in the next week or two to have pollen ready to collect. The Sour Dubb is coming along nicely. From my understanding this strain does not grow big, so I am not expecting to see it grow as fast as say a Haze would. Now that I have the current stuff out of the way I need a little help with what I want to do next. Once I am finished drying my Ohelo and Aloha in my big tent I am planning to do my Sour Diesel X Blueberry hybrid in that tent since the tent the Blueberry is in just is not big enough to do the job, so that tent is getting retired after this plant is done. So here is where I need help. I am planning on making the seeds available for all of OG, but how many is that. I don’t want to make 1000 seeds only for 5-6 ppl to want them. Also since I can do two plants in that tent and one Sour Diesel will make a lot of seeds I was thinking of also growing either one of my Fruit Punch or Critical Jack autos and hit them up with pollen as well. What do you all think?
Aloha OG/Ohelo Berry

Sour Dubb S1

Blueberry auto

11 Likes

Blueberry auto sounds great, I’m all for more indica dominant seeds!
Awesome looking bush right here. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I vote blueberry auto!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I could do a blueberry auto but my seeds are reg. I am willing to do a blueberry once my Sour Dubb is done and enough people want me to do it. That way if it turns out to be a male I do not have to worry about it pollinating a plant next to it. I was thinking about either a fruit punch auto or a critical jack auto to run next to my sour diesel auto. Or if someone has a better auto seed option for me to pollinate with I am willing to do a trade for.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome. Whatever you do is going to be good.

1 Like

I was leaning towards fruit punch myself since it is two fruit type strains I think it would pair well.

1 Like

Yeah! Sounds like a good combo.

1 Like