The SpeesCees Contest August 2018 (Closed)

Hello, welcome to August 2018 SpeesCees contest.

10 people can win - each of them receives 75 top seeds from @SpeesCees. Be sure… that will not be second choice seed !

To participate, send answers to following 10 questions by private message to @Overgrow. Winners will be selected from best answers by @SpeesCees and @LemonadeJoe. All member’s answers will be published once contest is closed.

Questions

1. Tell us as much as possible about Darwin.
  2. What do you think how high or low the PH will be in the soil of the Under Himalaya on the spots were the plants have their natural habitat ? And what do you think or know how much of that soil is clay in %?
  3. What’s the benefit of a % clay in the soil If it’s coming to Himalaya plants?
  4. Why does our beloved plant makes resin?
  5. Why you should keep your plants after you harvest them at least stay 5-6 days in the dark?
  6. What do you know about Hermaphrodites?
  7. What’s the function of Gibberellic Acid in our plant life?
  8. How you germinate canna seeds and why you do so?
  9. What’s the most common problem, out of mites and/or thrips, with clones?
  10. Why does canna plants create sometimes indoor new buds spread over the old buds?

You have 7 days to send answers by private message to @Overgrow user. This deadline will end 2018-08-11 on 3PM UTC.

Conditions:

• This is for established members only. To participate you must have at least Member status (trustlevel2). Otherwise you wont’ be able to send private message to @Overgrow.
  • Please realize that we don’t like to see a lot of copy/paste “work” !
  • Try to give it to us in your own words… we don’t count writing or spelling mistakes as wrong !
  • At the end there’s only one rule : The jury will always being right and will have the last word…so we don’t want complains.
  • We do guaranty a honest contest with no jokes!

We wish you all a lot of success.

8 Likes

Ready…set…google!!!

3 Likes

The winners can show here which seed they want.
** http://www.nomercyseeds.eu/en/cannabis-seeds.htm **
Have luck.

SpeesCees

1 Like

Good luck to all those googlers I’m not even going to waste my time… . I do know about more than half off the top of my head but I’m not going to cheat . . . Yo @SpeesCees they say marijuana originated in the Himalayas so I’m guess it’s a steady 6.3 lol. . .I have no idea if I’m right so no one copy me hahaha

2 Likes

That’s wrong ! :scream:

2 Likes

I do enjoy the questions though, it shows a lot about you. . . :+1::+1:

2 Likes

i can’t believe there is soil uniformity at the base of the himalaya mtns. sorry.
:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Never liked essay questions! Can we get multiple choice? :smile:

4 Likes

@Muleskinner lol i thought about answering the question. . . But then I got high la dot dot da da da

4 Likes

There’s a good medicine for it Hoodini.
Do you know what "Nederweed "means ?
Nederland… Nederweed…do you see the clou.
There’s a nice song of Nederweed in Dutch… going from putting the seed in the ground… untill smoking it.
You may hear it here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmaqdSu5Svo

Have fun,
SpeesCees

2 Likes

Damn that sucks I can’t view it. . .it’s not available in my country lol
Edit here you go . .

2 Likes

Dutch reggae? first time for me! :smile::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

@SpeesCees I have no idea what they are saying but I like the way they say it. . .listening to it for the 2nd time lol thanks for the awesome jam

Ok you’re going to have to clarify what Under Himalaya means. I was just about to turn in my answers and then I saw your comment. The region I described, which is indeed an area of origin for cannabis, has documented soil properties of which I based my answer on. I have never been to the Himalayas and taken soil samples so I have to go by what other researchers have done. So please clarify?

1 Like

Lol you can’t clarify those questions bro no outdoor soil is the same . . .you could test ph in one spot and then walk ten feet away at it could be different. . . Most of his questions have a “hidden” answer lol. . Like he asks about darwin. Then asks about hermies . . Well if you go by what Darwin says hermies are just the next evolutionary step. . . Hopefully with this example you understand what I’m trying to mean. . . I could just be high though :wink::v:
P.s I like “intersex” better than hermie

4 Likes

I totally get what you are saying. I was thinking the same thing but figured I was nuking it too much. I mean, you can argue that cannabis originated in Mongolia or Siberia, but that’s a ways away from the Himalayas. And you can generalize things, like saying central Texas soil has a lot of clay and makes digging difficult. Not EVERYWHERE in Texas has clay soil, but you can go ahead and assume that you’re going to have to fight the clay to dig post holes on your property.

2 Likes

And nobody get me wrong I did enjoy the questions themselves they actually made my brain start thinking all crazy, and I enjoyed that, very much :+1::+1: but I’m not going to enter on principal, and that is I’m stoned and typing the answers is a buzz kill so good luck all those who entered​:+1: you have more patience then me

3 Likes

I’m also lacking in patience. Too impatient to wait for clarification of the questions, so I turned in the answers. I’ll whine about it later if I don’t win :grin:
But I’ve got nothing better to do right now than type up some answers for a contest. And I want a bunch of No Mercy seeds.

1 Like

Question 11 should’ve been “How do you pronounce SpeesCees? Like species, spacecase, or speeskeys?”

4 Likes

More power too you bro, if I was interested in running his gear I would feel the same way :+1::+1:
Species I would assume

1 Like