The SpeesCees Contest August 2018 (Closed)

Or with dutch accent, spicy ^^ Funny music lol

edit with vodka : I agree, each question deserve a debate. Can be fun to do after the contest.

3 Likes

answers sent…

we shall see lol

1 Like

Because when I was at the growshop, this guy told me it increases THC by 40% :wink:

9 Likes

Damn for a second there I thought I misread the question and it said “before” instead of “after”. I was about to feel like a doofus.

1 Like

The under Himalaya is south side of the mountains from Kashmir to Bhutan. The origional habbitat for the official Cannabis D’Índica Officinalis.

SpeesCees

2 Likes

I did… be sure !
SpeesCees

2 Likes

It’s spoken as SpaceCase.
My name is Cees … and I’m in Space…So : in Dutch it’s SpeesCees.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well damn that sucks. I focused on the Northern Slope of the Mahabharata Range (which runs from Kashmir to Bhutan) otherwise known as the Lesser Himalayas because the Southern Slope is considered too steep for habitability. Oh well.

4 Likes

You do have 1 full week to send the answers !?
Why such a hurry ?
And… most of this forum visitors will not take the time for it or they are too lazy.
That will say that you still can win with a few wrong answers.:wink:

SpeesCees

4 Likes

Maybe you should take the time to read the questions right.
Most of it…it’s easy to find.
I guess you’re cleaver enough where to find it.
During that… lissen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e28MdKi20XU and think like mother nature.
Come on… ONE of you should come up with a good result :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SpeesCees

3 Likes

what seeds would be in the 75? is it a mix or your own creations or copycats etc?
I think a bit of info on whats up for grabs might make some more peeps come out of the woodwork.
Sod it ive entered.

1 Like

no hurry, just saw the questions and has the time to answer

also I’m forgetful so if I didn’t do it now, I’d remember to do it two days after the contest ended haha
k
also… I think your looking for the best answers to the questions, not necessarily the right answers :wink:

1 Like

If You did take the time to read the contest rules you should have seeing that the winners may pick their own strain in our seedbank.
I told clearly that we are not going to send second choice seed.( which we don’t have )
Winners can not split their 75 seeds in more than one strain.
And we hope ( would be fair ) that the winners will make a grow report for this forum.
For the best grow report from the 10 winners we do have already a nice price in mind !

Stay cool, high and take time to fly !
SpeesCees

2 Likes

Now we are talking and you’re right !
We will give each questions a score from 0 to 10, and then we count the scores together.
Afterall we need 10 winners he.

Stay cool, SpeesCees

2 Likes

Here’s a photo of the No Mercy Special, a true “concurrent” of the Santa Maria.
You need to grow them on side of a Santa Maria to see the differents.
Strong point… The NMSpecials are bringing real weight in the scale.
A bit smell of Haze by smoking this weed did make it that complete that it was clear to give it our firm name.
Some clients all over the World don’t want any other strain anymore.
By the way… what you see is ONE plant !

SpeesCees

5 Likes

I start to get tired of all that paranoia and some negative posts here.
By some posts it feels like there’s a razzia on me.
I don’t need to proof myself and will not react on negative posts anymore.

SpeesCees

1 Like

I read through half of this after following on from another thread. @TeamOG WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. Is this What OG is supporting, what sort of bullshit deal went on here?

8 Likes

I’m looking into this now.

2 Likes

dude I didnt mean anything negative and you replied twice.
I have no beef with you, I just don’t know Speescees seeds
now you have said & I can see you are no mercy seeds it makes more sense.
(I only read first post)

Please dont be paranoid thinking negative things, although I can see now that some members have been negative, thats not my intention. I apologise if it came across like that.
I was trying to get more people interested.
:om_symbol:

4 Likes

Hey spacecees Geld dit Allen voor EU?