The SpeesCees Contest August 2018 (Closed)

There is only 9 entries out of 10 possible winners. . . What’s there to look thru hahaha. . . I’ll take the boobie prize for shittiest answers I don’t mind

4 Likes

If there are more seeds available, I have it under good authority that @McMuffin
would really, really enjoy having another batch. Really.

1 Like

There’s going to be some people kicking themselves in the ass for missing this opportunity once they see the grow reports on these plants. I mean…c’mon.

3 Likes

2 Likes

for sure… no-one wants to give an old dawg a chance, but I’m with you @SpeesCees!

excellent opportunity for ALOT of beans with good genetics

3 Likes

If it’s Dutch, it ain’t much. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Why some people here just don’t tell me : GO away !

SpeesCees

I’m happy you’re are team member ape… so no 75 seeds !

SpeesCees

2 Likes

@SpeesCees is there another step in this process? Treasure hunt for D. B. Cooper in the Under Himalayas, perhaps?

4 Likes

Oepssss… sorry Northern… it should be “shame on you canna” !

3 Likes

Are we waiting on a tenth entrant?

1 Like

right? I’m so ready to see winners haha

1 Like

I’m waiting for Joe.
Out of that… my mother did not have sexual intercourse with a Hare.
So let’s go step by step.

SpeesCees

6 Likes

30 posts were split to a new topic: SpeesCees Contest Offtopic

I think he is referring to plant genetics, The Americans dont think the Dutch genes are as good as the new American varieties. Mind you he is from Texas…
^^oops missed that

2 Likes

You put me in a good mood, I think if I get these beans I’ll offer 50 to the forum 25 is plenty to play with.

4 Likes

Budweiser! Funny you should mention Pearl Beer. I lived in Taylor Texas where there was a Pearl bottling plant and distributor in the late 70s. Drank lots of Pearl. $5 a case of long necks if you had return bottles! Nothing like a cold, cold Pearl out of the ice water! That’s oleskool! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I ate a rabbit just the other day.

Now She won’t stop calling.

Submitted answers were published and are waiting for review by @SpeesCees.

Please continue discussion in that particular topic:

1 Like