The SpeesCees Contest August 2018 (Closed)

I submitted my entry just now. @SpeesCees

Thanks, i feel like a winner already.

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

This won’t be that easy :slight_smile: … there are already 7 participants in the contest!

I’ve moved @cannabissequoia’s answers to the private topic… Thanks for reminding him…

If it was for free we wouldn’t be able to choose who really deserves the prize. I think that main reason for asking 10 opend questions is that each participant also learns something in the process (or maybe he knows answers already from experience). And we hope that seeds will go to growers willing to spend some time with it and do grow report here on OG.

I don’t think there were any complaints. That comment was originally referring to the VICE video (that is in Dutch not English unfortunately). I don’t have any problems understanding you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks guys (@Billy, @McMuffin, @LemonadeJoe ) for helping to clarify.

3 Likes

Just to clarify; I understand that my opinion on this thread’s original post, and poster is possibly/probably misunderstood by other members. I will gladly share it in private. In public, as here, basic communication’s success necessitates some consensus, of which the author & myself share very little beyond the evident regard for a certain plant species.

:evergreen_tree: Why aren’t is Hp nartive geoklim knuten Himalaygobbledygook

2 Likes

Woo seriously guys, go to participate at least to read the answers of the members before everyone (feeling VIP lol). I’m now in the shame to have answered in the flow with jokes, nice average level dang ! And each one is personnal, i love it !

4 Likes

And that is litterally the only thing about this i like. . .SPREADING THE LOVE AND LEARNING
That’s all I could ever ask of anyone and I do thank you @SpeesCees and @LemonadeJoe for coming up with this. . . I’m sad only 4 people entered and hope more will enter. . . And if anyone needs help answering these question please pm me and I’ll teach them what I know. I’m not answering your questions only for the fact that #1 I don’t need the seeds, I can make my own better suited for MY needs, #2 I want others to learn and be rewarded for it, if I was to win it would take the place of someone who was more deserving and the last reason #3 I practice what i preach and I don’t believe you do, but fuck what I say!!! Prove it to everyone who has responded to you with a willingness to learn, and prove me wrong. . .I would love nothing more to start a new thread with the title @speecees I’m truly sorry, and have to apologise publicly to you and you can make fun of me all you want. . . But until then, your right and i will not take my frustrations out on you :v:

3 Likes

You can participate and in case of winning transfer the prize to someone you like :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Totally nonsons… that’s all.!
SpeesCees

My answers are in. . .and I would like my answers be posted on here after the contest so everyone can see them regardless if I win or not. . . Oh and I can honestly say that I didn’t cheat and my answers are my own opinions

1 Like

Sure, we will publish submissions from all participants…

1 Like

I thought I was being lazy by not looking up the proper answers. Lmao.

1 Like

I freaking love everybody’s answers hahahaha I don’t think any of us cheated hahaha except maybe @MadScientist hehehe jk jk. . . Just getting to see everyone else’s answers made it worth it. . I .thanks everyone glad I did waste the 30 minutes typing on this little screen

2 Likes

@SpeesCees can we get clarification on question 9? I’m not exactly sure what is being asked.

2 Likes

Question 9/ What’s the most common problem, out of spint and/or trips, with clones ?

I’m Dutch but this is clear English in my mind.

Maybe out should be without spint mites and trips !

SpeesCees

1 Like

Ya I still have no idea what a spint or a trip is. . . Could you put it into a Dutch sentence that I could translate for me

1 Like

Are you talking about a kind of mite and THRIPS?
Are we able to edit our answer then?

1 Like

And all that show to hiding the fact that you don’t know the answer ?
Grow up…please.

SpeesCees

Dude ive been on your side so far but we legitimately have no idea wtf you are talking about 90% of the time.

I promise you. Spint and trips are not words we normally use, we are not fucking with you.

11 Likes

your more than twice my age pal, you should know way more that I do anyway, but honestly I didn’t have any idea what you were talking about sorry man I won’t change my answer

3 Likes