The SpeesCees Contest August 2018 (Closed)

I was watching that Vice video, but I don’t speak Dutch. Can understand a few words here and there. Was the apartment with the grow tent in the Bijelmermeer neighborhood?

This is likely part of our problem.

:evergreen_tree:

I’m going to be very clear. @SpeesCees is going to get a fair shot at membership here. What happens in the future is unknown at this time.

8 Likes

Ho ho hooooo hoooooo… !
I’m just one of this community, let that be clear.
Yep… I did study a lot about plants and genetica and not just canna plants.
But I’m a favorit as you are, be sure
Just like to feel like : Stay cool, high and take time to fly.
If that’s the case… we all be happy.

Shiva will safe us… don’t worry !

SpeesCees

6 Likes

Sure there is 2 paths you can take at Overgrow. One would being a contributing member helping to grow the site. This will allow personal enrichment of what you seek.

The other path is a name change and having to stay hidden in the back screen of private messages. Everyone has the opportunity to choose what path they take.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The SpeesCees Contest Answers

Hey @cannabissequoia, I think the answers they want for this are supposed to be submitted via PM. At least, private response initially. It’s a contest, after-all. :smiley:

3 Likes

@cannabissequoia Yeah if you wouldn’t mind taking that down so it doesn’t ruin the contest that would be very much appreciated. Wouldn’t want anybody to cheat and have an unfair advantage.

Hahahaha only 4 people , if you were giving the out for free without questions you would have 400 entries. . . And I’ll be very clear. . .you still haven’t convinced that your here for the community. . . 750 seeds to a “breeder” is like a dollar to a rich man. . . I love how you sneaked in you website link under the disguise of “take your pick”. . .you should have let them do that after the winners are pick but you threw up your link instantly, and don’t get me wrong @SpeesCees I would love to share knowledge with you and you with me but I don’t believe that is your intentions
Ps @GrapeApe and @LemonadeJoe I will always be respectful but it doesn’t mean I got to like it

4 Likes

He/she isn’t able to give answers… so he/she does react like this.
Shame on you Northern.

SpeesCees

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Odd. Shame on me? What for? Am confused.

Your contest rules note that answers in should be in a private message. My response was to remind @cannabissequoia .

3 Likes

It’s clear that you even can’t answer clear on 1 question.
Bring out your frustrations somewhere else… that would be more fair.

SpeesCees

1 Like

looks like im gonna be doing some homework tonight haha

I think you might be confused @SpeesCees? Shame on @Northern_Loki for what?

4 Likes

That’s the way to go Billy.
Whatever the others tell tyou.
Most of them even don’t give it a try… afraid of showing that they are no no’s in plantworld.
Stay cool,
SpeesCees

5 Likes

im in but your alittle confused nothern was just telling canna to use pm like the instructions states.

3 Likes

Damned i don’t have submitted my answers to @Overgrow ^^ Let’s try again.

2 Likes

he’s just fucking up the case because he doesn’t have answers on the contest questions… let it go.

SpeesCees

2 Likes

Yeah but you meant @cannabissequoia, not @Northern_Loki. Look at the posts again.

1 Like