The Vault & Phoenix Seeds Treasure Hunt – Win 500 Free Seeds + 50 Seeds Here!

Congratulations @Abukeif!!

4 Likes

Holy socks! Stunned, excited, and grateful! Thanks, @The_Vault_Team!

Everybody else: I’ve been so happy to get to know some of you during my relatively short time in this space… please rest assured that I’m already brainstorming some ways to use this delightful surprise to support the forum and share some goodies with you all. Stay tuned :love_you_gesture:t5:

13 Likes

Congratulations @Abukeif ! The vault takes care of this community, That’s a fact! Excited to see which variety you select. :wink:

4 Likes

AWESOME Win!! Congrats Growmie!

2 Likes

@FieldEffect @Esrgood4u @Gizmo @MissinBissin

2 Likes

Way to go that’s a super score

1 Like

You wow brother congratulations

2 Likes

Congrats @Abukeif on the superb win!

1 Like

Nice win @Abukeif
These guys rock.
Grow dem beans! :seedling:

3 Likes

Soooo just to put it out there, does anyone have a favorite Phoenix strain that they think I should try? (And/or share with you all?? :wink: )

4 Likes

Never tried but the big yield auto looked pretty good. That’s just personal preference and liking the description.lol. Congrats you’ll get some fire no matter what you choice I’m sure.

4 Likes

I’m growing Good Shit Auto at the moment. Outstanding looking plants. I have three at different stages of development. One entered flower a week ago or so. Very nice branching and bud structure.
They have a photo version of it also.

4 Likes

That’s awesome to hear someone running their stuff, keep us updated on how those flowers turn out! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You can have a look here.

1 Like

Congrats @Abukeif and thanks for the fun @The_Vault_Team !!!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say thank you again to @The_Vault_Team for hooking me up big time! They were kind enough to let me choose a variety of smaller packs to play with. I think I’m going to pop a few White Widow first, since I have big nostalgia for it (first-ever successful grow ten years ago, after purchasing exactly one feminized seed from overseas :laughing: )

I’d also like to share the goodies! They sent me five-packs of both photoperiod and auto Good Shit; I’m in a position to have some control over lighting, so I’d like to share the autos with someone who could use their superpowers.

To keep it interesting, let’s do this: anybody interested should compose and post a haiku here, and the best one (as selected by my highly subjective self) gets the pack! Unknown but significant numbers of bonus points if your haiku’s themes include mythical firebirds, shit (literal or figurative), or convincing pleas that you could really use some autos with your particular grow setup/situation. :slight_smile: contest ends… sometime this weekend when I get around to reading all contestants’ entries!

(Mods, if anything about this is uncool or against rules, just lemme know and I’ll find another way to get it done)

17 Likes

If I only knew this
Time has told
Phoenix Seeds have fallen

Have no clue. But given by best shot

4 Likes

From ashes it soars,
Phoenix’s rebirth of fire,
Renewed life ignites.

The Pheonix-
5 Likes

The phoenix rises