The Vault - Plenty for 420

Count me in please. Can never have too many genetics :yum:

1 Like

Awesome, I’d like to try those Peyote.

1 Like

fishin for freebies. good luck dudes.

Thanks 4 the contest!

Awesome promo. Count me in please.

What!! Another promo from the Vault! All I can say is @The_Vault_Team & @George_The_Vault are Awesome!

1 Like

Am I late?

5 Likes

the vault is awesome, always in for one of their contests

you guys are awsome best of luck to all :sunglasses:

4 Likes

this guy’s 50,000$ crack party inspired my Kif party last year…:money_mouth:

I’m in. Good luck all

Metallica - Enter the Vault Man!

1 Like

The cord broke on my computer while placing my 420 order I got the battery dead message. So, I guess I will be waiting till Green Friday :slight_smile: It must have been a sigh to wait.

1 Like

if you need some help getting the same deal as 4/20 had i might be able to still work that for you, contact us to discuss buddy?

2 Likes

Thank you all for entering and thanks to our breeders for making this an awesome 4/20

The winner on OverGrow is TropicalBiophile who wins:

15 Peyote Critical from Barneys Farm
A T Shirt and some stickers and papers

Can you please send me a PM with your name, address and T Shirt size so I can arrange delivery of your prizes.
If you were not a winner this time round then never fear, The Vault have a ton of free seed giveaways and promos coming real soon so make sure your signed up to our newsletter at http://goo.gl/Bt2Ba2 so you don’t miss out!

#TEAMVAULT

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winner will have their prize sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition seeds, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

9 Likes

Congratulations on the win. Hope your harvest will be bountiful.

3 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::fireworks::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Congrats @TropicalBiophile glad to see a long time member win one of these. Well deserved. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

congratulations @TropicalBiophile i reckon you will have some grow fun with these.

5 Likes

Congratulations @TropicalBiophile

3 Likes