The Vaults Big 420 Competition is live now - Win Free Cannabis Seeds

I’ve already won some seeds from you guys…Monster genetics Girl Scout Cookies fems which are awesome and I’m running for a second time now! So I’m not going to enter but wanted to say thanks again. You guys rock!

Good luck all that’s a killer prize package :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Barney’s farm 276 seeds

1 Like

For the star prize you need to submit your guess on the blog post at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/the-vaults-420-competition please and good luck!

3 Likes

I would so love to try my luck :grin: sounds amazing :green_heart: thank you for the chance George. Love RQS for sure… Regular draw, i’m in as well :pray:

1 Like

Fastbuds cause they have helped alot out. Thx for the chance. Figure my one in a million chance has came and gone. Doesn’t hurt to hope tho.

1 Like

I’ve actually purchased from the majority of Breeders participating. I’ve purchased from Seedsman in the past…NEVER a problem that wasn’t promptly addressed. Nothing but LUV for the Vaults’ giveaways. Continued success, ALL!!!

1 Like

Barney’s farm for this guy. I like feminized seeds as well

1 Like

Barneys farm regs would be sweeeeet

1 Like

Barney’s Farm is my favorite breeder! I would love to be added to the regular seeds drawing! Thanks everybody @TheVault!

1 Like

Big thanks @George_The_Vault! I’ve heard great things about RQS seeds! Enter me in for the regular too please!

1 Like

Great comp! Dutch Passion are my fave.

1 Like

Fire giveaway, Dutch passion are nice to grow out. Thanks for the chance and good luck everyone.

1 Like

Barney’s all day. Yes to third prize

1 Like

Fast Buds is my favorite breeder! I would like to be entered into the regular seeds drawing! I love The Vault Seedbank & Fast Buds! Thanks guys!

1 Like

thank you for the opportunity! I’d say seedman. been eyeing a few.

1 Like

My favs are Fastbuds and Barney’s Farm! Thanks for the free seed opportunities, and enter me for the regular seeds too!

1 Like

Fast Buds 2020 seeds Thanks :green_heart::green_heart::muscle:t4:

1 Like

sensi seeds is fav from that list

and enter me for regular draw as well (so long as it doesn’t disqualify me from the fem draw)

1 Like

I have grown some of a few breeders there ( got a fastbuds gsc auto going now,) but i really enjoyed female seeds’ ICE- really big dense buds and was a nice smoke .:+1:
Good luck people …
Gaz

1 Like

Over the years, I’ve grown seeds from most of the breeders on that list. I don’t have a favorite breeder, however, I do admire and appreciate the efforts of each person who’s seeds I’ve grown in my time. I appreciate the thought, time and effort it takes to create new strains and I admire the dedication it takes in doing so. Things don’t always turn out perfect, but we press on nonetheless!

I’d like to enter this competition please @George_The_Vault. Thank you

3 Likes