Off Topic Complaints

This is a place for non weed related complaints. Anything is welcome. Consider it a spot to vent/complain about how the world is deteriorating before our eyes.

I’ll start:

I was at the drugstore today and I was thirsty. I wanted a water. I saw vitamin water RX water fruity water energy water etc. all for $4.99 I saw bottles of Coke for 3.79

All I wanted was a .99 water. I found it eventually but had to sift through all the $5 taurine to get it.

Bastards.

Have a lovely day.

34 Likes

Product placement in stores is big bucks

Lil Debbie pays for that endcap

8 Likes

Yeah…it was really hard to find the cheap stuff.

“I just want to buy a melon 🥲”

2 Likes

I love the little hug story, I think it’s this same story, but more ‘sophisticated’

1 Like

Lil Debbie ain’t fooling anyone. Between those little ponytails and sweet expression she’s a cutthroat business mogul.

4 Likes

She’s really good in bed lol

4 Likes

Anybody who brings cookies to bed…

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

https://overgrow.com/t/venting-let-it-go/20426

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

“New improved version, updated for modern times.”

8 Likes

Half the eggs at the store are broken, I’m tired of it. Bastards. They are delicate man. I’m tired of picking from 6 boxes for 1 especially when I’m buying more than a dozen! Fuck

5 Likes

You are in sales. You know how marketing works. :rofl:

2 Likes

People that fu¢k with your mail!
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::fu::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::fu::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

13 Likes

Fuxk me. Them dirty bastards. This one is a big one! May they burn eternally in flames of white hot agony.

8 Likes

My only complaint today is weed related. I can’t reach the top of my west row wonderdawg to foliar feed. Not even close to being done stretching. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I’m still butt hurt about the whole 12 hotdogs per package vs 8 hot dog buns per pack. Forces me to buy 2 packs of dogs and 3 packs of buns to even things out. Or cook eight dogs and use the remaining bunless 4 as filler in my KD. Or eat them straight up, with no bun.(which is weird) What about the bunless four!!

Also, my socks make my feet ich.

16 Likes

Lil Debbie’s. Primary food group for commercial Dungeness Crab fishermen.

4 Likes

Why in the goddam hell, doesn’t North America include the taxes when advertising pricing! I’ve lived here for 20 years and it still pisses me off!

Need new kitchen appliances! Damn that shit is expensive! Don’t forget to add 16% (taxes are high here) on top! Thought you could afford that new fridge well guess what buddy! You thought wrong!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

When you’re stopped at a red light in traffic and all of a sudden an emergency vehicle behind you puts its lights and sirens on, but nobody around you moves.

8 Likes

So we maintain awareness and maintain a lower tax rate - its everybodys job to keep an eye on the gummint

2 Likes

Last night a fucking LEO was driving 60 on surface streets and just turning on his flashers when he came up behind people (me!) so he didn’t have to slow down. After he passed, flashers off. Saw him approaching a red light, flashers on, through the light flashers off.
Fuck the police

8 Likes