Things That Make You Go Hmmm (Part 1)

What if you had multiple spools spliced together?

And bummer about the computer man. They accidentally put $5000 in my account when they were working on mine. Luckily we caught it in time. They took over my screen to make sure it would go back to the right place though. Seemed like a pretty nice Indian fella…

Shit I gotta go I just got and alert from my bank my account is overdrawn a few grand for some reason.

6 Likes

Have you tried turning it off and then back on again? That should fix all the problems.

5 Likes

18 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh man, if I could like that 1000 times I would. I can actually picture that whole thing playing out in my head. I almost spit out a shot of whiskey. WOW, thanks for sharing. Every now and than one of these things get to you. Dam Pink Deathstar. Don’t smoke and read kids.

4 Likes

This makes me go hmmm but in a very curious way. They claim you lose less trichomes with this brush than you would handling the bud to trim it. Not sure about all that. Still it would be like digging a tunnel out of trim jail if it did a decent job!

1 Like

I thought it was a joke at first. https://overgrow.com/t/whats-your-favorite-gadget/46970/23?u=myrtlegrounds
@riahgorf_1

1 Like

I did too but I’m intrigued enough that for $20 I’m probably gonna grab one. I was about to to make a home made trimming machine out of a bucket and a cordless drill so the brush is probably gentler than that.

Go to a dollar store and get a silicon BBQ brush. Same thing.

5 Likes

Supposedly there’s a decent difference in the bristles according to this guy.

2 Likes

I bought a brush at the dollar store that I haven’t tried yet. Maybe he is right and the bristles make a difference. :thinking:

1 Like

If you end up trying the dollar store one let me know how you make out with it. If it works well enough I’m sure I can find something else to spend the leftover $19 on :laughing:

2 Likes

It takes a small cup and a finger poke, why make it more than what it is.
Does everyone think it makes them more botanist like with all these fin gadgets.
Got news for ya “it dont”

2 Likes

My hands cramp up with tedious stuff like trimming or if I have to hand tighten a bunch of smaller bolts. I would actually say trimming feels more “botanist like” to me and I’d prefer all my buds to be hand trimmed with care. That said when my hands are cramping up and aching it’s time to find an alternative approach.

I play guitar also and while some chords/songs can have my hand aching a little it doesn’t generally have the same effect on my hands thankfully. If making a few purist’s eyes roll because I’m brushing weed means I can get more years of playing (and just generally holding back arthritis or whatever) then let the good times, and those eyes, roll.

5 Likes

10 Likes

15 Likes

8 Likes
5 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

Ok this makes sense :slight_smile:

12 Likes