Thinking of putting on a server fund auction, who's interested?

Who pissed in your cheerios?

8 Likes

I don’t think that any single individual has the privilege to curate what community should or should not support. Do you expect everyone to consult each and every strain or seed company with you? To give us your approval?

You seem to like creating dissent in the community, don’t you? Personal attacks are not allowed here. You are trying to create drama or just trolling. That’s not acceptable.

26 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 19 hours.

What’s the best way to pay?

2 Likes

Checkout current auction: OG fundraiser auction by Baked Beanz

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include Cards, PayPal, Bitcoin or Ether
3 Likes

Welcome back thread. Auction will go live on the 26th everyone so keep any eye out. In the mean time check out the amazing auction @SamwellBB has going. A few really big lots of an amazing stain up for grabs. Dont miss out on this opportunity.

10 Likes

Package sent bud. Hope this turns out to be epic! @SamwellBB way to go!!

4 Likes

Hey all, just a reminder, the 26th is the day. New auction starting to support the server fund. You can look forward to lots with strains such as OG Cake
Super fruit
Sour Pineaple
Monster kush
Sour Diesel x Lemon Skunk cross
Lemon Skunk
Afghani #1

There will also be some bonus items for winning bidders. Keep your eyes peeled, this is going to be fun.

13 Likes

lemon skunk you say…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I do indeed :slight_smile:
Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 60% Sativa / 40%
: 15% - 22%, CBD: 1%, CBN: 1%
With levels that reach 22% in some tests, this is a very potent sativa-heavy hybrid. Lemon Skunk, which has a sativa/ ratio of 60:40, is the award-winning descendant of two distinct Skunk phenotypes that were selected specifically for their tangy lemon traits. The aroma is Skunky and sweet while the flavor is reminiscent of sweet lemons and other citrus fruit. Lemon Skunk delivers a heady, peppy cerebral high that comes with a boost of energy and creativity, a dose of happiness, and a euphoric kick. It’s an uplifting yet lazy experience. The sativa genes offer effective treatment for depression, nausea, chronic pain, and everyday stresses. CBD levels are a bit higher than average in this strain, roughly 0.5% in some tests, but not high enough to recommend it as treatment for conditions that respond to CBD, such as epilepsy. Dry mouth and watery eyes are the only widely reported negative effects of Lemon Skunk, though paranoia, anxiety, and dizziness are also possible. Found up and down the West Coast, this strain is also popular in Colorado. It occasionally circulates on the black market, as well.
Varietal type: BX (back-crossed)

Flowering: 60 - 70 days

Yield: High

Height: Tall

Indoor / Outdoor:

5 Likes

Oh darn i’ve got all those, won’t be back…

2 Likes

Well that’s a shame @Astrodude , guess you will not get to see what else pops up :wink:

3 Likes

@DougDawson sounds positively delightful.

5 Likes

Oh boy I’m getting excited again. This gotta be on the down low. My wife says if I buy more seeds she’s super glueing my thingy to my belly😲

8 Likes

Good luck bud! Will definitely be watching this go down!

2 Likes

3 days not to go!

2 Likes

2 Likes

@DougDawson since we are 2 days away can you drop a little insight on what you have up your sleeve?

4 Likes

Still working out the details. At present I have lots of Sour Diesel x Lemon Skunk, Sour Pineapple, Monster Kush, Afghani #1, Lemon Skunk, Blue Cookies and Super Fruit. I have donations from 2 users coming to add to these as well as a number of strains in my stash I want to throw in. The real issue I am having is how quick those donations will get here. I don’t want to add them before I receive them in case there is a mail issue. I also don’t want to add them half way through the auction as that would not really be fair. Bit of a dilemma going on.

4 Likes