Thinking of putting on a server fund auction, who's interested?

Well that’s a shame @Astrodude , guess you will not get to see what else pops up :wink:

3 Likes

@DougDawson sounds positively delightful.

5 Likes

Oh boy I’m getting excited again. This gotta be on the down low. My wife says if I buy more seeds she’s super glueing my thingy to my belly😲

8 Likes

Good luck bud! Will definitely be watching this go down!

2 Likes

3 days not to go!

2 Likes

2 Likes

@DougDawson since we are 2 days away can you drop a little insight on what you have up your sleeve?

4 Likes

Still working out the details. At present I have lots of Sour Diesel x Lemon Skunk, Sour Pineapple, Monster Kush, Afghani #1, Lemon Skunk, Blue Cookies and Super Fruit. I have donations from 2 users coming to add to these as well as a number of strains in my stash I want to throw in. The real issue I am having is how quick those donations will get here. I don’t want to add them before I receive them in case there is a mail issue. I also don’t want to add them half way through the auction as that would not really be fair. Bit of a dilemma going on.

4 Likes

really looking forward to this one since i lost my bid on the Beanz server fund!!!

the gloves are coming off!!!

7 Likes

We going to fight if your after what I’m after! :facepunch:

4 Likes

challenge accepted sir

3 Likes

Page will go live today. Just busy at work for a bit but its coming soon :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Can I watch from over here if I’m quiet…

3 Likes

You’re always welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

So one of those packages I was waiting on arrived so look for auction in around 5 hours from now. Once I get home I can adjust the main page and make it live :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good luck bud, a lot of support behind you!!

5 Likes

Sounds like a great idea, the one back in may/june was fun, It should be super!

3 Likes

Whoa!

Doing this timed with your bday is rather rad @DougDawson !

:fist:t4: :heart:

1 Like

Well pretty close anyway. Birthday is tomorrow or in less than 8 hours, auction will start in under 2 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are now live, happy bidding.

3 Likes