Thinking of putting on a server fund auction, who's interested?

I’m in @DougDawson! Give me a time and place I will be there!

4 Likes

Need a push notification for these, executed by the Admins.
Would notify everyone applicable.

3 Likes

Do it You’ll get the support no doubt…

3 Likes

Hey @DougDawson I’d be down to participate just let me know the time and date and I’ll be there with my monocle and checkbook ready to bid :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I’m in cuz! … of course lol
@DougDawson … just give it time for the word to spread cuz lol
“If you build it, they will come”

3 Likes
2 Likes

That’s great @JohnnyPotseed . I had this scheduled for last month but had not heard back from LemonadeJoe. Now that he has returned and shown his approval I wanted to see if folks were interested is all. Glad to see folks are onboard. Will get something together in the near future.

Hey bud @Astrodude , thanks for spreading the word but I think its good now. I see this post was merged from another topic so let’s stop throwing this out there. Dont want to create work for the Mods moving off topic posts from other threads. I appreciate it though so thanks.

2 Likes

Were I not perpetually broke😅 ngl I’m really grateful for those that keep this place up and running. May y’all’s bongs never be empty.

3 Likes

Hey bud. So the seeds I have I purchased for this auction. I have some autos for giveaways but they are from members so I cannot include them as auction lots as selling member grown seeds is a no no. There may be some added as bonuses to the lots but folks wont know what freebies they get until after the auction so as not to sway the bidding.

5 Likes

I just got home from @DougDawson lol
I dig the acution fund :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Feel free to use anything I’ve sent ya for this or any other project, fund, OG boxes, giveaways ect.

7 Likes

I can always count on you @CADMAN , you sir are a perfect example of the OG spirit and I really appreciate you.

9 Likes

Can you read my mind Doug?
I’m always thinking the same of you, Much Respect :pray: my friend.

5 Likes

@DougDawson ready when you are.

1 Like

Could be a great thing or could bring last minute quarrels icon_e_confused|nullxnull, everything involving money has always some risk to derail.

That’s my sincere opinion as requested, we’re now in a calm period in the OG biorhythms and we should preserve that. If money is needed for the server I would prefer LemonadeJoe letting us know and sorting something out … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Another Server fund auction? How much does it costs monthly to run this server? Or did I miss that already?

Your opinions are always welcome @George , I was set to do this some time ago and messaged LemonadeJoe about it. Was not till his return and voicing his approval that I decided it might move forward. Knowing Joe was happy about this happening is what prompted me to ask for everyone’s opinion so I appreciate you voicing yours.

3 Likes

I have no idea nor am I concerned about it being that it’s not my business. It’s been a few months since the last one and is just a way to give back to the site just as we give to the users.

7 Likes

Then go ahead Arriba|nullxnull , I just bid at the beguinning and then get outbided by noobs or last second snipers, so won’t participate, but appreciate your commitment with the site … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Count me in @DougDawson

1 Like

Yeah man I’m all game for the server funds charity drive ! :crazy_face:

1 Like