Thinking of putting on a server fund auction, who's interested?

Frikkin Awesome Spirit… Overgrow The Earth

3 Likes

Thanks @corey and @V4vendetta , I will reach out I’d this ends up happening, many thanks.

2 Likes

Yeah you did very well in the giveaways, I had no luck

1 Like

I’m interested!!! I’m a straight seed whore. I probably have more beans than I can grow but I can never have enough.

1 Like

Ok ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to officially say this is on. The server fund auction will happen. Here is how it will work. I have some seeds I purchased to make the 20 lots listed above. I also have seeds from some members that will be included with the lots for the winning bidders. Nobody will know what they are getting as freebies, might be 1 extra pack, might be more, depending on what I can pull together.

So @corey and @V4vendetta , please reach out to me if you still have a mind to contribute and I will send you an address to send the seeds too. That goes for anyone else who wishes to contribute. When the auction is over all seeds donated will be listed as will their donators so there is full transparency showing what came in and what went out. Breeder packs to add to auction lots, user created seeds to add as freebies, all are welcome so let’s get this ball rolling and when I got a better idea of what is coming I will throw up the auction page. I want to give a bit of time for donations to come in. I also want to make sure the auction does not run to long so we don’t end up with a flood of folks just coming to OG for the event.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

20 Likes

Yeah Man Its ON

8 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson

It is an honor to OverGrow with every OG.

13 Likes

Hell yeah, I’m in! Dm coming! Cmon peeps this a great way to contribute and be recognized as an active member. We need to keep this site rocking!! Thanks for organizing this @DougDawson!

5 Likes

Thanks for organizing this @DougDawson!

5 Likes

3 Likes

I added 20 beans (Big Deal) for the cause, g13 (Swampwolf) x deathstar (Mich).
I have a shitton of seeds not labeled strain or to pop, but all were good once, if any need for freebies, all 20 years or older. Just popped one that was 12 yrs old. Stored improperly is an understatement.
Mystery Freebie Pack - If it sprouts or is good, that’s the mystery! lol
In it is Hawaiian, Oaxaca, G13 (Swampwolf), C99, White widow, Gainesville swamp skunk and whole bunch of sick crosses. We were and a few still are, not paying attention to genetics or storage.

4 Likes

Is that sticker: available, Official, Sanctioned by lemonade joe?
Would be a great fundraiser to sell scwag for OG, I’d buy two of everything. tag - @LemonadeJoe
And if not official, still cool to have one, I’m jealous.

6 Likes

Hey @Astrodude , you can find it all here.

8 Likes

yabbadabado-sm

2 Likes

WOOOOHOOOOOO! LET’S GO!
Good on you for doing this @DougDawson :smiley::+1: Told the wife she’s getting seeds for Christmas!

4 Likes

That’s great @Qtip , glad to have you along. I am now actually getting some donations as well so this is shaping up to be something cool. I got 20 lots with seeds listed above and by the looks of things will have a ton of extras to tack on to each lot for the lucky bidders. Going to be fun, once I got the donations in I will launch this thing.

5 Likes

I wish I had some to donate. All my packs are opened and missing lots. I will be spending though…:money_mouth_face:. Thanks @DougDawson

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Did you just say…. Gainesville swamp kush!?? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Skunk not kush lol

1 Like

If I just edit it real quick…:joy: @ItsintheGenetics

1 Like