Thoughts on 12/12 light cycles

Ok guys I’m venturing into the indoor aspect of cultivation this year since coming to realization of new development has been going on near my 7+ year plus guerrilla patch. Bummer because I’ve worked that freakin soil up so long man it hurts to just leave it all there and start fresh but life goes on. Being only having vegged and dried plants indoors lol I guess I may have to reach out to the experts for my couple concerns.

One being in a prohibition state you have to get crafty when it comes to an indoor setup. Now I’ve done all of my major research that I felt I needed as far as what I’m trying to accomplish here indoors. I figure I’m going to start out with a 4x4 pushing a full spectrum led from spectrum king. Met those guys and the vibe and info was strong as I mentioned to them what I’m getting into so that’s my brand of choice that I’m going with on lighting. I’ve pretty much dialed in all of pretty much everything I need and having to get. Now here’s the fun part.

My entire setup including fans, dehumidifier etc… will be running at 730 watts full power. I’ve estimated that at $22 and some change a month power wise. That’s a pretty comfortable margin for me as this is all new territory to start with.
A couple things I have to ask is concerning the light schedule lol. What do I have to worry about running at 730 watts 12 hours a day with most of that staying on after the lights go out. Is there any way I can negate the 12/12 footprint by using remote power i.e. generator for example? Or that 730 watts isn’t enough to worry about at a 12/12 cycle day in day out? Being a longtime outdoorsman I’m really excited about this this indoor thing for the first time in my life once I actually sat down and mapped it all out for weeks. Well here it is and it’s itching the green thumb of mines to get er done. Never thought I’d be doing indoor cultivation but I thrive in the clutch like larry bird. Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks in advance to all. :call_me_hand:
OoohThatSmell

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 12/12 from seed to harvest