Bodhi Kandahar Black

LANDRACE

Finishing up!

41 Likes

Nice! Haven’t seen this variety. I have some of his Kandahar Afgani seeds stashed away.

9 Likes

Looks awesome!! Are you making more seeds? Or crosses?
Cheers

8 Likes

Made f2 and crosses

12 Likes

@Cannaology that’s really nice. Don’t think I have seen this one. Nice work buddy! Blessings

7 Likes

What’s she like? Spare no detail.

9 Likes

Yeah, those were pretty rare. Sounds like you’re running F1 from seed? I agree with Vern, spare no detail, what do you think? :v:

6 Likes

Curious here to know all the information is also ending but how many weeks ago? organic? hydro? :thinking: :thinking: :smile: :raising_hand_man:

Really they were rare, they went to raise funds for an Afghan family that was friendly with family B.
it cost 108 the package Limited 1 per customer Limited to 6 per vendor and they came with a package of petrolia headstash, do you have this too?

5 Likes

Are these the same as USC’s Black Afghani line?

6 Likes

Yes made f2 and crosses with Rosso Corsa (French connection)

8 Likes

Barely scored these beans, still have the Petrolia headstash. Running roots organic soil

9 Likes

Not sure background? Awesome/smooth

17 Likes

I really don’t know anything, other than USC has preserved an old Afghan line they call Black Afghani. I’ve been told that this is also called Kandahar Black. I’ve only grown the USC version, and I really liked it. I’m mostly just trying to find out if there are other phenos around of the same heirloom that I grew.

11 Likes

Bodhi and stray use a black afghani. The one they used a while back came from Dusty Snow Bud. Not sure what if any connection

9 Likes

Cool stuff. Nice look to it also.

4 Likes

Bodhi got his kandahar from vision creator in canada, bodhis kandahar black is a line he isolated from that kandahar stock that turns black. Its got nothin to do with usc’s black afghani as far as im aware

10 Likes

Jeeez! I was just wondering if anyone here had this like 2 days ago! Nice choice :+1: Want to trade please?

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the info!

5 Likes

Ruby Vine Afghani (Blackbird Preservations) :: Cannabis Strain Info interesting

2 Likes

Siiiick. Thank you

1 Like