Times are Tuff. Bag Seed Grow

As soon as they pop I’m on it all the way through. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Hey hey! Look what I just got in the mail.

Maui Wowie x Platinum Pineapple from @Instg8ter.
The first freebie that I’ve ever gotten in Overgrow. But just showed up today.
Sorry @Instg8ter I just dropped some seeds. I will run these at the end of April. Hey @Instg8ter is this is the envelope you sent these in. Just wondering if I should be a little sketched out cause it took so long. Thanks.

8 Likes

So I started this thread with nothing now I have plenty! I want to thank @Instg8ter for the Maui Wowie x Platinum Pineapple, @Floyd for Black Candyland, @CoastalMarySeeds for the Gelato Autos, @Hoppy for his Special HOPSCOTCH!, and a super special thanks to @corey for the Bubblegum and Blueberry Autos. (Still waiting for the mail) You do giveaways every week. Last but not least @CADMAN for the Club Quadrants Daddy F1 Regular. Can’t wait for the trading cards! Everyone! @CADMAN is doing cannabis trading cards!

ALL will be posted on here. I know some folks might be thinking “the balls on this one! Taking all these free seeds.” I promise you all of these will not go to waist and I’ll be sharing them with my cousin.
Thank you very much. By the end of this season I will be giving back seeds to those who need them. I went into this thread with nothing and came out with a bunch. Thanks guys. Overgrow the World!

10 Likes

Just share the love and enjoy Brother, I didn’t get them out til first of last week so I’m the hold up…LOL
:metal::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Cool Cool. Thanks again. It means a lot.

4 Likes

The Poison will be straight up trip Sativa with dense spear shaped buds covered in long small trichs My const. manager calls it speed weed…havnt run with the Bangi but it’s from old stock from ACE. Maui X PP (see @Heritagefarms F4 server auction) will be a pineapple, juicy fruit gum with a hint of mint on exhale. Frost and delicious the pineapple smell makes the mouth water uncontrollably.
:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I only got the MWxPP. To be honest after you described the Poison I was not interested in that Speed Weed. Lol. I have anxiety problems. Sometimes I can’t smoke at all. But once I get started I’m good.

3 Likes

Enjoy! Looking forward to seeing what you and your cousin do!

2 Likes

Late to the show but pulling up my chair @LilJonB along for the ride with you.

1 Like

This one is about done bud. I will be posting the weight and post pic’s of the finished product when there done drying. The FOREST CANDY is the sweetest weed I have ever grown. I’m super excited. I was having trouble pulling those buds threw the 2x4 fence I use as a net.
I will post a link of HOPSCOTCH and Black Candyland as soon as the tap root show. I have been looking forward to both for the past month. I have concerns of how they will grow together. I do have 2 separate lights so it shouldn’t be a problem. But I do like to spread them out. We shall see. Every thing else will be grown out this spring.

1 Like

Ohh yeah…I remember, not good for PTSD for sure, 20 per pack on the Poison I had so many seed. Maui will be right up your alley, not a big yielder but tasty with a nice mello up buz for getting things done.

1 Like

I’m very much looking forward to it. They sound super tasty!

I’m going to assume its going to be about 3oz for the DWC Forest Candy.

Forest Candy at 3oz is a new record for me. So I’m happy about that. Im shooting for 5oz for my setup.

The Runtz bag seed was a little over 2oz. I accidentally dried it to fast. So its a little harsh. So I’m hoping the cure will help that a little.

Alrighty folks please keep your hands, head and feet inside the vehicle at all times. Click on the link below. It’s a portal to my next grow.
Are you ready?
Are you sure?
HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:astonished:

7 Likes

You can usually figure a quarter to a third of your starting weight left when dried.

1 Like

Yeah is been drying really slow. Its almost done. I might jar it up tomorrow. Which is what I want after I fumbled the other plant. I forgot to cover my vent, so heat was blasting it. The Forest Candy smells like Sweet Tarts. I love it! The high is good for my anxiety. Other smoke I have to be in a good mood when I smoke. This is like medicine for my anxiety.

2 Likes

Isn’t shocking how generous everyone is here! That’s the same thing that happened to me, started with a few bag seeds for practice and had nothing else, now I have more than I can run in a few years if I did nothing but pop seeds. If course I’m also going down the rabbit hole of seeking clones…

2 Likes

Yes, everyone here is great. I love y’all. Shown me so much love and dont really know me. (Outside of here) It is wonderful. Once I start working again I can’t wait to give back. I’m very thankful to everyone especially @LemonadeJoe for making this place happen.
I would have to get clones in person. I dont like the idea of sending plants in the mail. Its just not natural. Lol.
What really got you going on the clone thing?

2 Likes

I’m about to do my first mini seed run to start giving back, and it’s fun. Getting pollen is as exciting as getting seeds hehe. Only one thing you can really do with the pollen, make more seeds!

2 Likes

Yeah, pollin used to scare me. Now I see it as a tool. I’m going to self some autos. Right now I’m looking at Zkittlez Auto by Fast Buds, and Zkittlez Auto by Black Skull. I’m trying to find people growing to get a report to see how the genetics are. I dont trust the seed companies to tell me how they are. Of course there going to say there “fire”. I cant wait to “Make Seeds and Share Them” is what @dequilo would say.

5 Likes

Haha litterally read @dequilo sign off tag of make seeds and share them is like brain washing. It’s on every thread haha. And I love it! I’ve even caught my self saying it to my fiance haha

1 Like