Best genetics on a budget?

I’ve seen a lot talk lately about expensive beans and it got me thinking 2 things.

1, damn, that’s expensive :rofl:

2, .Who is the best breeder if your looking for dank but money is an issue?

I’m gonna put forward Irie genetics! I’m running lemon Jeffery right now and it’s such a beauty. I also just picked up a pack of Dark Hallow (GMO x Arise) for $85cad (including delivery) and for this kind of dank it’s a wicked deal.

Who do you think has the best genetics for the least cost?

13 Likes

Tony Green and His Tortured Beans

15 Likes

I hear nothing but good things about Tony”s Tortured Beans. I’m excited to get in on the next group buy for his gear.

4 Likes

Hate to say it but i dont see another group buy from him.

4 Likes

Really? Is there a story or just not on the cards anymore?

I’ve had good luck with bomb seeds - kush bomb
Lemon all the way and packs a punch 10reg/45$

Bomb seeds - cherry bomb was tasty, most were average potency, a couple were much stronger
10reg/45$ cad

K.c brains Leda uno, tnr and mango… with a bit of luck you can find gems in there 5reg/10$ cad

5 Likes

Nirvana Seeds Anyone?

6 Likes

I’ve had a Papaya cut from day one of my first grow, that is so beautiful I can’t give her up. She is a stanky, sour, lanky girl who’s smoke can flatten you, just awesome genetics.

1 Like

On a budget, check out mrnice auctions- you can buy packs at ridiculous prices

6 Likes

There’s a story. Someone organized a group buy from him and apparently vanished with 5k seeds or so - after giving Tony the money, which is the weird part. Anyway, from what I can tell Tony made sure everyone in the group got their seeds but got dinged pretty hard himself in the process.

7 Likes

tony

2 Likes

Damn…that is a story alright. That’s brutal. I can see why that’s probably a no go in the future :confused:

1 Like

2dollaseedbank basically does the same stuff as many forum members here but if you’re broke they run specials even cheaper than their name, like 30 seeds for $20

3 Likes

Where do you find that deal? I’ve found a good mango years ago.

2 Likes

Friesland Indica £10.99 – £32.49 5-15 REG Kwik Seeds. pink sticky stinky easy cheap hardy

On attitude seedbank- and elsewhere but mango is out of stock everywhere… only place I could find them is hempdepot at 48cad or 39us + tax and shipping
*for a 10 pack

Edit If you’re EU you can order direct from kc

3 Likes

I second KC brains. Cyber crystal is highly under rated. Start 10, I guarantee there’s a keeper or two!

8 Likes

Besides tony greens gear, get in touch with a trusty Canadian to do an order for Jordan of the Isles (JOTI). You see there’s lots of love for Jordan’s stuff, but kinda annoying to get if your not in Canada.

3 Likes

Stand up move… I wanna buy from him just for stepping up like that.

5 Likes

Nearly all seeds on the market are overpriced, IMO. I’ve got a GMO x mendo breath cross if you want some (or a lot of other stuff).

6 Likes