Tinymight 420 contest

Has anyone else received their tiny might yet? I was sent DHL tracking last week, it only took 5 days to arrive from Finland.
It was packaged securely bundled up in shipping paper.
Thank you @Tinymightvape

There was a bigger bag that had the instructions, the charger and a second smaller bag inside with the vape. The charger looks to be a sturdy cord that should hold up for a while.

The mouth piece looks to be 4 or 5mm thick glass and has the cooling unit inside. The herb chamber is under the cooling unit at the end of the mouth piece. It seams to be sturdy. You can adjust the chamber size by moving the cooling unit. The mouth piece is held into the vape with an o ring for a snug fit.

There is a temperature dial with settings from one to ten. I’ve read online that settings 4-10 are the best but without using it yet I can’t say for sure.

The main body of the unit feels very sturdy and well made, it has a very comfortable size and weight to it.

I want it to have a nice full charge before I try it out so onto the charger it goes. It has a red LED that goes out when it’s fully charged and when the unit is first turned on it vibrates 1-4 times to let you know the battery level.

Will update more later :grin:

24 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Win a portable vaporizer Tinymight [Closed]