Tips for resin extraction

good morning guys I have some waste to dry since June 16 I wanted to dry it with it what can I do? advice?

1 Like

Can you be more specific what have you tried already? There is quite a lot of topic about #drying

1 Like

I have not tried anything but yesterday I bought the bags of secret smoke from 3 bags black green and yellow

So you want to extract resin…?
Some methods are explained here: A summary of hash extraction methods

2 Likes

yes I would like to extract.
I’m new here and I’m Italian
in Italy there is no argument

Which method do you want to try? Sifting dry or isolating wet (using ice)?

1 Like

I have the 3 secret bags available and I can get some normal ice in Italy I can’t find dry ice

Dry Ice should be available in Italy I have friends doing events there have used it before. If not normal Ice will do and freeze everything you use first ie trim etc. What sizes micron are the three bags you have ?
A quick search and I see several suppliers in Italy although you may need an account to order.

1 Like

no problem to get me an account
I have the bags of secret smoke black yellow and green there are no microns written
can’t i use regular ice?

1 Like

Yes you can use regular ice. When I used dry ice I used too much and made the water into ice, you avoid this with normal ice

1 Like

oh my what a disaster how can I proceed with normal ice now I discard it and to dry from the 16th of June I would say that it is dry enough?

[image]

Yes 8 days should be dry enough if your humidity was low enough, 60% RH when drying is ideal. Your image did not work so I cannot see your picture

With your bags, the bags with the largest holes in the mesh will be the top bag, 2nd bag will have smaller holes, 3rd bag will have smallest holes, does this make sense?

humidity between 40 and 50%

Yes it is dry enough then. When checking to see if weed has finished drying you look for the smallest stems on the plant, if they still bend because of how much moisture is in the stem it is not finished, the small stems should snap instead of bending. Then you can cut them from the branches to begin curing in a container

the tops near the branches still bend.
I wanted to use the waste in between that the tops were drying but I don’t know how to proceed
I read them in the instructions of the bags but I don’t know how to proceed the waste I put it in the freezer for how long if you explain to me I really thank you

Keep the waste in the freezer until you are ready to use the water and ice in the bucket. There are many guides that can explain the process better than I can but you want it to stay as cold as possible throughout the entire process.

When you put your waste into the zipper bag put ice into that bag as well

ok I put the waste in a plastic bag? the zippered pouch did not come out

[image]

I cannot see your pictures to assist you friend

ninth by mistake and picture came out

look at this maybe it will bring some help…

2 Likes