TK BX3 seeds (closed)

@HolyAngel I recently had this happen with 3 different plants of 3 different strains. They stated to show male signs and I took them out of my tent and put them on the back porch, They then started to have female flowers/buds. I culled all 3, I thought that they were weirdo plants and did not want to spread the genetics. I noticed multiple volunteer plants coming up in the pots, which I also culled. Maybe I should not have done this :thinking: I still have the remainder of the seeds, from those 3 packs. I was gonna trash em, maybe I should keep them. Thanks.

3 Likes

I mean… I’m just forwarding information along, we need to do our own testing to be sure of it. But I think it’d be worth it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Are these seeds still available? I have the Triangle Kush clone I wouldn’t mind making some seeds with these to back it up.

9 Likes

they are in the process of being made. If you share with the group I have zero issues with sending a bit of baby dust. Anyone object pm me.

11 Likes

MY PERSONAL fear with the intersex plants. First The hormone theory has not been proven with peer back research that has been made public to my knowledge. I am a biology student and have a very high bar I need to met to be taken seriously by my peers (other stem background folk). Given the best publicly available verifiable literature I can find plays out like this. Risk causing herms vs potentiality what? a few more females? Why not reverse one at that point and have 1000 to 1 female to male ratio.

I want easy to identify female vs male plants for the community. just my 2 cents. I know I am no fun.

12 Likes

Just got out of a cold shower. It wasn’t cold enough for what I’m about to show you all.

RIP

Only 2 females left now

19 Likes

Shit happens, 2 females is plenty. Grow on brother.

7 Likes

Bummer about the hermie girls. Did you get any males without pistils?

7 Likes

How are you’re plants doing? @PetalPowerseed ?

2 Likes

I didn’t see any on the 1 Male remaining, that’s the only reason it’s still standing. Could it have shot one out and I missed it? Possibly. I did my best to inspect each individual pod on it, multiple times. It’s not going to matter though, if I end up having to post an update in 3 or 4 days that these last 2 females hermed on me. I really hope they don’t. Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but it’s kinda looking like they might herm, sadly.

6 Likes

That is sad to hear that happening to all these seeds, even males? Bad genetics for one thing, and then well I don’t know much else to say, you grew them out nice and everything so it must be on the genes. Do you think they would replace/refund the order. I mean you have proof Positive picture evidence. And well I believe they were have said to be reputable. What do you think @Oldtimerunderground

2 Likes

Wow, looks very unstable. If the females are throwing balls (especially this early) it’s really not a good sign. Looks like they haven’t been tested before release?

1 Like

I’m glad you asked bro.

This, right here.

There is absolutely no way this was the result of environment or grower induced stress.

No. Here is a screenshot from the site the seeds were purchased from.

Guess this proves they’re not. Something didn’t feel right after they removed the pic from the ad shortly after we got the seeds.

7 Likes

Dang that’s some crap.

2 Likes

I gave everyone a heads-up about seed junky earlier in this thread. Lots of complaints about his gear and him running with a Shady bunch. Just saying.

12 Likes

@lilmanbigplan I agree. Not a good sign at all, and there is no way they were tested before being released.

6 Likes

such a hyped and pushed site and they wont replace or make it right ? wtf… what a joke if they dont. i feel for you lots of time patience and effort you put in and not to mention the money and anticipation.

hope those 2 females stay females and the seeds be stable and viable

7 Likes

i think we should make this as public as possible we paid that much money for genetics from seed junky, we should make a new thread headlined “Seed Junky Releases Herm Stock” we should also contact seed junky.

15 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws So I have had 1 decent dude. 1 dude failed. I have 2 ladies just starting to bud now. I am pissed. I just complained to Neptuneseedback lets see if they get back otherwise seed junky is next.

8 Likes

I’m with @Chronickyle :100:

There must be a way to contact Seed Junky and show them and tell them what’s up…

That’s a lot of money going right in the drain for some “ shitty high quality seeds “

10 Likes