TK BX3 seeds (closed)

I signed , maybe as sub,
Out of town, be back Sat. PM if needed.
PM , me info if you run short.

2 Likes

She cut this one off at 10 bud. It would be best if we remove your name for now as we don’t want this list to all of a sudden overfill.

Edit: I removed it bud. It is up to @anon71563794 if she wants to add another grower to do a second buy. Let’s see what she says. I am happy to share the seeds with you once produced, just don’t want this list to get out of hand without the OP’s blessing.

3 Likes

She did say a second grower needed for more than 10 though…any takers?

2 Likes

we need a grower first.

3 Likes

im cool with that! I will send you a link

2 Likes

That’s a really good idea, good one @Oldtimerunderground .

2 Likes

Man. This is getting exciting. :grin:

3 Likes

Indeed. If another grower wants to do a run than another 10 can sign up? Who’s it going to be :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would run it and do the seed run, problem is I just capped my limit, and I’m vegging then budding so I don’t have the room. Otherwise I would of loved to do it!

3 Likes

I’m down to do the second run, for sure. If enough people are serious.

@anon71563794 if you want to have someone else take your spot, that would be fine.

2 Likes

I just filled my space, but very interested in participating.
Let me know.

3 Likes

Well it looks like @Oldtimerunderground is willing to do a seed run. You could take his place on the first list and than we could fill a second list of 10 more people. That work for everyone?

3 Likes

paypal, cashapp, capable and ready.

3 Likes

Hey @anon71563794 , we have a grower and on the Canadian side. That could be beneficial. Can we open up the list and have 10 more people send payment for you to buy a second pack of seeds?

2 Likes

I will have 4 extra seed plus the males, how about the cannadan contingent take that on and I will ship pollen form my males and make a another version?

1 Like

Hey Doug, if this goes , please sign me back in and PM info?
Got to business , back Sat eve.

1 Like

You are set in first slot on first sign up bud. You took @petalpowers place as she is grower and shouldn’t pay. She can send you info for payment.

2 Likes

We could do that but it would make payments complicated now that the first list payed. Why not buy 2 packs of seeds and you two can exchange pollen giving even more options on phenos? Just a thought, I am good no matter how this goes down, just brainstorming.

3 Likes

still haven’t gotten all of this one covered so I am scared to add more to this. still missing 3 payments from the original ten.

1 Like

Perfectly understandable. List on hold awaiting payment.

1 Like