Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

I think it’s safe to say at this point that something has gone wrong here and this is dead. The only GG4 I really wanted was from @Tonygreen. Definitely disappointing.

4 Likes

what-no

I refuse to believe that. I’m not usually gullible or naive, so if I’m wrong and we have been screwed, believe me - I’ll be shocked. It just does NOT make sense that he’d take the seeds and not the cash. If the seeds were packaged in breeder packs, that’d be a different story - but they weren’t.

Out of curiosity, do any of you know Hugh personally? If so, please step up and tell us what’s going on with him. In no uncertain terms, THOSE OF US WHO PAID UP FOR THESE BEANS DESERVE TO KNOW.

10 Likes

I’ve been waiting patiently like everyone else, but he has given me no reason to believe otherwise. If something has gone wrong he should at least make the post. My house burned down and I lost the seeds, or I had a heart attack, or I was overwhelmed with this, or something…

5 Likes

I :100:percent agree! OG and Tony got theirs, and the man that has the seeds visits but doesn’t post. Not saying Tony or OG did anything wrong they did what they said they would do.

These beans are gone and we got suckered, unfortunately that is how the cannabis world works.
Hugh asked for addys on May 7th ,but never shipped one package.

What do they say, “If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably isn’t true!”
Triple the beans, at half the price, I think qualifies as too good to be true.

Now I see why you had to use Venmo to pay, no way to get your money back.
Live and learn!
Just saddens me to think that, I shouldn’t get involved in any OG server fundraisers, cause I could get ripped off.
Thanks to @Hugh_Glass

4 Likes

Who’s got the money if the money was sent to Huggies (sorry it auto corrected and felt appropriate)….did Tony and OG get the money somewhere I missed?

I remember he didn’t want to use Venmo or something cuz he didn’t want to use his real info….hmmm

Then again maybe he got popped with all those seeds and our personal info.

That extra pack of RIL #1 may come in handy.

4 Likes

FULL STOP!!!

Do you understand that Hugh had nothing to do with the pricing? @Tonygreen established the pricing and contribution structure. Are you implying Tony’s entire “Group Buy Grow Show” was a sham or “too good to be true”? Sheesh! I understand your frustration, but Tony did everything and exactly what he promised. In fact, above and beyond, if you ask me…

Look, I know Hugh has hurt his reputation with this delay in shipping, but for those who forgot (or never knew) - Hugh put together the BOG group buy and handled shipping. Once again, he had the cash in hand, but he sent it to BOG and BOG sent the seeds to Hugh. Of course, the difference is, Hugh shipped everything out within a week of receiving the seeds.

@Hydro-420, Hugh sent the money to Tony and @LemonadeJoe got the contributions for the “server fund” from Tony’s payment before Hugh got the seeds from Tony.

5 Likes

Thanks for clarification of funds.

Weird - just doesn’t seem like someone could offload a batch of Tony RILla without someone here catching game somewhere. But I guess you can rename it and make your own brand of fire…Microsoft did…it worked for them

2 Likes

FULL GO! Lmao!

I didn’t imply that at all, you inferred that I said that. Yes, it is too good to be true, because No one got any seeds. Glad I was short on cash when payment was due, otherwise I would be out 165 bucks instead of 55!

2 Likes

:rofl: Um…no. You actually said:

I didn’t “infer” that you said it - I quoted you. The deal was offered by Tony, not Hugh. I think you’re conflating 2 separate things. By saying it was too good to be true is a reflection on @Tonygreen, even if that isn’t your intention.
:v:

1 Like

FWIW…

https://overgrow.com/t/hugh-glass-feedback/32279/1

3 Likes

Just an outsider looking in but tonyglass oops TonyGreen had a big drop at the same time y’all were supposed to get beans. Maybe Hugh green never got the seeds. JUST A THOUGHT…HUGH THE SCAPE GOAT. Leaves Tony shining

Wow, this much unhappiness here is just unfortunate. The fact is nobody knows what has happened at this point. The people involved have good reputations so how about we shut it down for today. I get some are anxious and nobody can say that the lack of updates is not an issue. The fact is that there is no point in conjecture. Now if someone wants some seeds and it will make them happy I will send them some. Otherwise let’s just wait this out.

9 Likes

LOL no not asking you for seeds Doug!!!
Sorry!
As it stands, I’m weeks behind in starting a grow log of beans I got just from your giveaways.
Then I’ll have to make a thread using your pollen to make seeds with those strains. Then grow them out and give away F2’s. Your freebies got me working too hard already!!! :crazy_face:
Peace to all of the OG Family.

4 Likes

You obviously haven’t read the thread and your post is not helpful in anyway.

You basically walked by a burning building with people screaming for their lives and poured gas on it.

Do better bro.

34 Likes

Is this Hugh glass the glass blowing guy from facebook and instagram or did I just imagine that? Because that guy doesn’t seem to have any problems stopping him posting and if it wasn’t him was this a long con ?., Presumably we have some idea where the seeds were sent to ? . I guess Hugh could scam on this if someone approached him to buy the seeds before he even received them and doing it like this would give him months of our goodwill to disappear .From previous experience if it was a long con expect blackmail letters if you have given an unsafe address.

3 Likes

I reckon he’s logging in to grab the addys that where sent to him… a few at the time … it’s lot of work behind each package… 30 seeds in each plus how many everyone ordered… try keeping track of that in a rush !! Won’t happen…

and I believe all the tagging and sending him messages are not helping him with finding all the earlier msg with all the addys.

This thread is going the wrong way I guess…

Worst case scenario the beans are gone and we lost 50-100-500 dollars each… that’s the risky part with everything you do online or IRL

Give the man some breathing space and stop tagging him and maybe he will finally answer or something like that

15 Likes

Im still sorting beans from 2 grows ago

2 Likes

i thought the same thing

but the name Hugh glass i found out is the name of an American fur trapper left for dead by his friends after a bear attack he survived … Hugh glass here uses the trappers pic as his profile pic

if it is hugh glass the blower he can send me a chillum and keep the beans :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: hugh glass glass isnt cheap

5 Likes

It’s more than just money. It’s about trust. Not a nice feeling being played. This will deffinetly effect how I make future decisions on og.

And I already paid for these seeds really wanted to try Tony greens irl but not gonna go buy it again after this fiasco.

Leaves a real bad taste in my mouth. At least in irl I’d have someone to go confront. Vs just being ghosted.

5 Likes

Man, this is enough of a clusterfuck - it’s really not accomplishing anything to have uninvested people sharing their opinion. Unless you can personally get in touch with Hugh and convince him to complete his end of our transaction, you’re not helping.

The thing is, @PurplJack, by just “looking in” and not taking the time to read through this thread, you’ve missed the posts where it’s confirmed that Hugh got the seeds from Tony.

lol…that might be easy for someone who to say who isn’t involved in this group buy. Fortunately for you, you’re not wrapped up in this debacle.

4 Likes