Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Well glad your feeling bette and still up for gardening! It’s been a rough year for sure. Not all just COVID but it seems the bad luck/news just doesn’t end.

6 Likes

Omg I’m telling everyone take care of your prostate.
Who knew? They say men dont talk about it. Hit me like a brick to the head.
I think we all need some reprieve. One thing after another. I feel like I’ve aged fast this year. Not how I planned my big 4 0!

18 Likes

Dude, I turned 40 in August. My wife turned earlier in the year. It’s not what any of us planned. I wanted all my friends to be able to get together and call me old and make fun of me in person. That didn’t exactly work this year :joy:

Here’s to us over the hill, old, decrepid bastards :rofl:

12 Likes

I hit the big 40 in may. Happy belated to all you mofos.

10 Likes

My wife too! Hers was the 16th, which day?

Edit: damn, it’s finally becoming clear what a great year 1980 was :wink:

6 Likes

Now that’s my birthday :birthday: too

4 Likes

Mere pups if youre complaining about aches and pains, just wait.
Growing older aint for pussys, panty up.
Lol

16 Likes

I can’t even remember back when I hit 40. Had prostate surgery for cancer and been clean for a while now. It can definitely cause problems. Hope it clears well for you Tony.

10 Likes

That’s why we have manly old crotchety men here to guide us, like you @OleReynard :joy:

I’ve already tried some on for sizing. I look best in the pink ones :rofl:

11 Likes

Hey hey let’s be watching that now.
Grumpy old men sound better than crotchety old bastards. Lol

7 Likes

Do not even want to visualize anything like that.

4 Likes

Take care I got some IBD shit going on with me too these doctors and healthcare can be extreamly draining! So thankful to have this gg#4 to get some relief

6 Likes

I apologize, good humored crotchety old bastards!

Im almost there buddy, but above all the ribbing, I greatly apprecaite you fellas.

I wouldn’t want to picture a crazy badger running around like that either!

5 Likes

I may be 95 but if you call me crotchety I will hunt you down and pollinate your females with some ditchweed pollen. :joy:

13 Likes

Crazy Badger is redundant, no?

3 Likes

95? Really 95 or just an exaggeration?

Sorry not meaning any insults, just impressed :+1:

3 Likes

I feel 95 but I’m only in my 50s. Trying desperately to never get crotchety. :call_me_hand:t5:

7 Likes

Lol ok, I hear ya, only 43 here but feeling the same most days, for sure now that we have some snow on the ground, hello winter aches and pains

4 Likes

Crazy badger is redundant. Touche.

I happen to be one of the few badgers with a sense of humor for the record. That’s why I hang out with goofy ass pandas and not other badgers. It’s more entertaining that way.

You don’t seem crotchety to me, you’re funny as hell. I needed that battling drying room heat. Thanks man.

3 Likes

Oh to be a young and vibrant 40 again,now a days just getting up off the couch i can be the sound effects for Kellogs Rice Crispies yeah Snap Crackle Pop.Even till i hit 50 i was doing mechanical demolition,nothing like carrying heavy pipe,steel plate,pumps and motors up and down stairs.Cut up a 120 ton chiller and average 3000 to 6000 stairs a day lugging it from the roof down the stairs to the elevator.Some jobs was 45 stairs carrying a piece down and walk back up 45 stairs to grab another piece.And i wonder why my body feels so old lol

Hope you feel better Tony its never a pleasant thing to experience.

13 Likes