Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

The 2 main events that have altered my life the most are a head on car collision at 26 and a 30 foot fall from a tree onto my back. In your 20s you never think about your back. Sciatica and back spasms for a few years that gradually subsided as the vertebrae fused. They tried giving me all kinds of nasty shit. Gabapentin about made me go psychotic with night terrors. Refused to opioids. Fexiril was useless, vicodin helped early on, I probably got lucky they became impossible to get, metho carbanol kept me loose pretty good but they took that, valium actually helped the most but they keep them on lock the most.
Fucks with your head when a back spasm drops you to the floor and you cant take a breath the pain is so sharp and intense then mentally to not be able to walk to the bathroom or get yourself up.
That’s when I found sour bubble and one hit and you could feel your muscle fibers ease up.
Wish I had weed that made ya pee ha. They got me in cipro and flomax and I can barely tolerate these things. Got me all out of sorts light headed and shit. Least I can piss again…

RIL vegging 3 and 4 to a cup and still blowing up under t5.

38 Likes

Look Tony you gotta lay off the crazy and stop fallen outa tall Trees, Oh
And straitin your ass out too… that kinda stuff is unacceptable?
Keep on truckin Brother,

Grace and Peace, Iggy

7 Likes

This is the taller thinner GG4 ril

Shorter bushier GG4 ril

26 Likes

one place I worked we had 3 frick ice machines w/ iirc 32 tubes each. Dropped about 600 lbs every 9 minutes. We had a shell and tube chiller and then a plate chiller in series feeding them 33 degree water. Still took 72 hours of hard running to fill the ice room on the weekend.

3 Likes

I feel for you @Herbie lugging sucks lol…We chopped up a tube boilers in a highschool.450 funky shaped springy steel tubes weighed 105lbs ea plus another 40 tons of steel plate,firebrick and had to carry them down 46 stairs as well as walk back up and i wonder why body feels broken daily lol

@JBow918 nice looking plants bro.very nice indeed.

4 Likes

Thank you bother!!!

3 Likes

I’m glad you made your avatar. I kept thinking there were numerous JBows here because you changed it a couple times.

Plants look very healthy and happy.

:call_me_hand:t6:

6 Likes

The homie @monkeyman made it for me!!! I love the new avatar. He did a kick ass job.

11 Likes

Monkeyman is a very skilled and kind person. We are fortunate to have him here with us.

By the way, same here bro. I don’t look so grumpy now, even if I am. :rofl:

10 Likes

aw shucks you guys are too nice, I am happy to help, just having some fun here

13 Likes

Really nice work @monkeyman!!

6 Likes

Hey bro can you do a beaver head smoking a joint for me please pretty please

5 Likes

Monkey in a snorkel mask!?!
J/k buddy, nice work though!
Actually a fishing rod is more my thing, I hate swimming lol.

6 Likes

36 Likes

Beautiful looking plants

4 Likes

Those are gonna look beautiful growing in all our gardens.Cannot wait to show you what we can do with your super magic seeds.

3 Likes

Are those the parents to our seeds? Sometimes I get mixed up with all the different pics you post lol

5 Likes

Those are someones ril sorry! Pics to hold us over ha.

4 Likes

Howard crane with the ril in a mini cab.
Shit, shit shit! I think it says its 2x2.
May the lord be with you Howard!

24 Likes

Thats freaking awesome gonna watch the whole video on my big screen tv.Hope your feeling better Tony.

4 Likes