Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Yup. Closing soon.

14 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Folks!!

36 Likes

You could also cut the clones at each node providing there is enough stem in between. 1 normal clone and 2 pretopped clones. I have rooted cuts from the middle of a branch. If that makes sense :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

I first made rooted cuts from the middle of a branches when I cut two feet off a plant that I vegged too long - I rooted the top as well.

someone told me that clones from the middle of a branch are called Class B clones
but I’ve never really researched it.

6 Likes

I don’t know what they’re called but the 2 times I’ve done it, the lower section of the branch rooted faster than the top of that same branch.

6 Likes

Damn guy…save some peanut M&Ms for the rest of us

5 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: use them for DWC Hydro…

:metal::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Same to you Tony

6 Likes

Glad i got on this train ty tyty
Peaceout and be safe

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and the same to everyone else following along.

9 Likes

Damm! You got a thread using those? I might try that! I’m using 55 gal totes, and I’m finding they are too big to handle. I think I would prefer smaller plants and more of them. More variety that way.

3 Likes

Sure, should be all in my Journal here…

Happy Thanksgiving all!!
:metal::sunglasses:

11 Likes

That last image is very beautiful!!! You have a very good Thanksgiving, or day after Thanksgiving as well!!!:call_me_hand:t4::sunglasses:

6 Likes

32 Likes

Most Beautiful Plants @corgitron.
The pic in the middle of post 456 is crazy sick
It seems you set the bar very High.

5 Likes

I can do better, my energy distribution is all wacky. They have been some of the most fun plants I have grown in years.

4 Likes

Is that a mini dwc?

3 Likes

I think that everytime I see his pics

4 Likes

Here are some of the lowers I had to cut for science.

27 Likes

Just how I drew it up ha!
Whole fuckin house has covid. Wish us luck.
We got 18 inches looking for 2 footers. Almost there if the rona dont take me out!

35 Likes