Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

I am definitely down. Just let me know where to sign up. Thank you @Tonygreen for your time and efforts! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

I am in for one, maybe 2. Getting good genetics and helping OG. How can you go wrong? Thanks @Tonygreen for doing this.

11 Likes

I’m in…

I have Tony’s GBbx4 and Pine Tar Gush in my collection already and had my eye on the GG RIL.

EDIT: Name added…

3 Likes

Just ordered a pack myself but can count me in on this too for another one. Thanks for all the hard work @Tonygreen !

8 Likes

I can’t sleep on this! Any chance we can use bitcoin?

9 Likes

how does one sign up for this?

7 Likes

I want in too!

7 Likes

Sounds good first-timer so mabey need some guidelines or a run down on the get down.? Were money send ?whats? What?
Hi again so cool to grow along. Thanks Griff

3 Likes

I am in. Lots of time and love getting it to this point!

5 Likes

That’s a great deal for some killer genetics id be jumping on it myself if I didn’t have the clone already you guys should find some great smoke in them there beans :+1:

14 Likes

I’m in if you ship to Canada

6 Likes

I’m totally in!
Not a huge deal, but I’ve read that almost anything GG4 is likely to hermi. Is that true and how prevalent is it in these lines?

10 Likes

Ok you guys are going to be the death of me
What’s 1 more I’m in

12 Likes

Peace All. I am in on this as well. I appreciate the fact that U would do this specifically for the OG ppl and I thank U for it @Tonygreen As was mentioned above me, I too have heard this about the GG#4 line as well ( that it can easily be stressed to hermie or it is prone to intersex traits. That being said, I have heard great things about Tony’s work ( I am also a longtime member of another grow site he is on as well…RIU) and would like to experience the work he has put out there. As the grow will take awhile I am not going to commit myself to anything more than saying I will be down for a pack. What will be the real thing for US all is if WE can get more than 50 ppl. @Tonygreen said it would be 30 beans per order. LETS GET THIS LIST GOING ALL. WE stand to do very well for Ourselves should we muster up enuff ppl. Keep thread going by bumping everyday ( new info or just to say High ) this way everybody can see it everyday. @LemonadeJoe @TeamOG can any1 of U sticky this (as it should be top news for all on site, may even catch new subscribers)? This would help in keeping the topic relevant and fresh in ppls minds.
I also suggest those that have already grown out the plant to post their pics here…( not to hijack the thread but to keep it fresh) Thanks again @Tonygreen for not 4getting where U came from and giving back in this way. Be safe, be well…:fist:t6:
Peace
EDIT : WE NEED 75 PPL FOR THE 30 BEANS. I was wrong in saying 50. But 75 shouldn’t be too much issue. Hell, We prolly get well over that and have to make amendments to the idea. I’m willing to bet We have more than 100+ by the he grow is over.

11 Likes

Not true at all. I’d be pretty silly to breed a herm line for 8 years. Intersex is up to the selection of the breeder.

39 Likes

Peace. @Tonygreen I agree with U on the fact that a breeder CAN ATTEMPT to breed out an undesirable RECESSIVE trait , but in science (which is the study of Life) those recessive trait can lay dormant for years and not pop up ever. On the other hand, they may be dormant for awhile and then becuz of some stimuli or another it pops up. U can breed out these traits successfully with proper techniques, but there will always be a 1 in a million chance that it pops back up again becuz its apart of its genome.
All that being said, @Tonygreen has put in the work to guard against that and push the stats higher making it ALMOST impossible to encounter. But much like an Albino U can’t 1000% say it can’t ever happen again. Just not likely to happen under most conditions. Again THANK U for Ur time and effort @Tonygreen Ur contribution to the community here and as a whole will NEVER be forgotten. Be safe, be well…:fist:t6:
Peace

9 Likes

Count me in. Thanks folk.

Temporarily pinned this for a week or so in this sub category. Can refresh depending…

@Tonygreen, @Hugh_Glass do you want this thread wikified so that those interested can add themselves to a list of participants in the OP?

8 Likes

Im in if you can ship to canada cheers

1 Like

Please send a reminder when this is closer to done but I’m definitely interested in a pack

5 Likes