Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

I would love the opportunity to have this work of art in my garden! :smile:
Thanks Tony… your kind of a folk hero you know! count me in !

3 Likes

Please that would be great.

5 Likes

I am down for 2 packs! Gorilla bubble is what got my business to where it is today!

6 Likes

First post wikified, added list of participants so everyone can add their username to the list…

10 Likes

okay I went and added my name to the list on the first post. If you are in, do the same.

6 Likes

Thank you thats so much easier…’
Please remember to put how many packs you want . THANKX
And lets hit 75 packs , I know we will . Show the house some love!!

12 Likes

I am betting we will hit 75 packs well within 24 hours of this post

9 Likes

Looks like you got here with good timing!!! Welcome @Cannacrabber to the OG community, looking forward to seeing some of your work. Thank you for helping expand our footprint and our goal to OverGrow the globe.

P.S. forbidden fruit is becoming one of my favs to have in the ole garden

5 Likes

Right now we have 11 signed up.

4 Likes

Cannacrabber 2 packs

4 Likes

Gahhh, this website is going to make me go broke! I can’t pass this up. I’ll be in for one pack.

5 Likes

@Cannacrabber. I added your name to the wiki at the top of the thread.

7 Likes

RIL Grow Pack count is already 40+ with 31 folks DTG -
@Tonygreen better stock up on nutes brother !

12 Likes

My main GB bx5 mom is pretty big and vegging more while I wait for the new seeds. :call_me_hand:

20 Likes

Damn I see at least 51 packs requested already wow
How big can this get

4 Likes

We have 35 of the minimum 50 sign-ups necessary for this project. 50 participants equal 20 beans for $50, with $10 to the server. 75 participants equal 30 beans for $50. Still need another 15 to meet the minimum! Let’s go OG!

8 Likes

Its 50 packs not 50 people. Pretty sure we are already at 50 packs.

2 Likes

Hello all, this thread will be the grow along for my dedicated run for the Overgrow RIL group buy.
20 seeds 50 bucks is the buy in. If we hit 50 participants 10 from each will go to the server fund.
If we hit 75 total participants I will make it 30 seeds each!

Edit: Couldn’t get the quotes around it!

5 Likes

Im in contact with tony through email. He wants do do a group buy @ 50$ a pack for 50 packs after the price per a pack will be 40$ for each pack.

This is from the original discussion between tony and hugh glass. I didnt catch the change from packs to participants in this thread.

3 Likes

Some clarification is needed as we have one project requiring 50 participants and another requiring 50 packs, which right now it is 51, with the 35 that are signed up. My post was based on the participants.

3 Likes