Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

You tha MAN @Tonygreen

5 Likes

Aw shucks, thanks guys, i’d haul 50 gallons of RO water a week from town for you guys anytime ha

26 Likes

Seems to be a big nutrient hit about 7 to 14 days after pollination. I dont flush these weeks. On a big pollination it can be a challenge to keep enough green to make it to the end. After that intial swell once a week I give veg feed instead of flower.

20 Likes

that’s why I like using FloraDuo from GH - if you want more veg put more of A in, if you want more bloom put more of B, and with that nutrient line most of my leaves tend to stay green all the way to the end, even the lower branches.

10 Likes

Better with your back then mine.
Got the findings of my mri.

8 Likes

I hope that went better than when my father got his bro.

5 Likes

once they start poking around inside of you they are bound to find something, it’s their job. I hope you are doing well - getting old sure isn’t for sissies

15 Likes

The good thing about us ol’skools, we had the sissies beat out of us by the age of 4

16 Likes

Its all old school in here, time goes by fast, in the case of seeds thats a good thing, my back doesn’t like it tho.

@monkeyman
Surgery, when things start going numb and stop working one should consider it. Before that, yea, what you said.

12 Likes

The back is the one thing you never think about until you’re fucked!

39 Likes

Beautiful!!! Blessings

7 Likes

The1st Laminectomy was night and day ,crawling hands and knees to back to work in 2 weeks after stitches healed! 3 surgeries later I can barley walk.
Avoid the knife if at all possible , untill they can replace 100% what is broke!!

See what happens when you fall out of trees.
Take care Man,
Grace and Peace
Iggy

14 Likes

Hurt my back in the service at about 20 yrs old, didn’t really know the extent till later, When i was 40 i was walking across the living room ,sneezed and on the ground i was and couldnt get up, in therapy one exercise
they had me do was lay on my side and try to lift a 12oz can off the floor, could not do it.

11 Likes

You guys got some real nice moms man.

33 Likes

I select for these types of flower formations rather than huge colas. Personally I feel like a superior flower comes from them because of focused flowering at sites due to much greater light penetration.
Interestingly they make giant colas on the outcross with a “cola” plant so the trait seems recessive maybe.
I highly recommend crossing them with those types of plants.

Those with hydro systems, dwc, coco or other systems more suitable to high nutrient feeds will still achieve clubbage, soil mediums or organic mediums can achieve similar results with a hard lollipop.
I suggest starting your lollipop in veg if you can. They won’t blink an eye at 1/2 or 3/4 removal. We want the clone expressions and pruning your seed plants to direct growth will help you indoor.

Same with the RIL. Dont be like I want to see the natural structure or she will waste that hybrid vigor energy on bullshit lower nodes and branching. If you let lowers grow up to the top trim em to the top 3 or 4 nodes per flip.

If you drive these right you’ll get stellar results. You really want to pump Calcium in veg to feed the growth. (That doesn’t mean over N, it’s a fine line with these bottled nutes)

37 Likes

That’s exactly what I needed to hear with these, I enjoy training plants for optimal fruit sets throughout it’s veg cycle. With this info, I can proceed in cups as usual and still get the results that I’m looking for.
Thanks @Tonygreen for your tutelage.

16 Likes

Killa beans and an education. Luv ya @Tonygreen
:v:

7 Likes

The Gorilla Girl starting to get legs, I have been pinching and flopping the bud sights as they get two nodes ahead. Been keeping stretch down so far with lights, going to pull her back a little and let her get some legs, node spacing is super tight, hopefully will get some 4-6 node Kolas in a nice Bouquet shape.

28 Likes

This is actually the first time I’ve grown her from seed and I love the structure much more Than the wild shrubs you get with clones. I’ve done all I can to give her a good foundation, it’s all in the genes from here.

34 Likes

Serious monster stock on her .

9 Likes